News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The BBH/Big Hitter's Corner Podcast w/UKGiantsfan: 2022 Draft Part 1 Offense

Started by bighitterdalama, April 17, 2022, 08:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painter

Great job, Brian. Excellent discussion. Is it ever not with Ceri? But no mention of a cornerback to succeed Bradberry opposite Jackson? I hope that will be covered (no pun), indeed will be featured in part 2 as I believe man-cover CBs to be essential to success in Martindale's Defense. I suspect that could well determine the order of priority between Edge and Corner.

Indeed, that may be a forgone conclusion if we consider what Wink has had to say about it in the past: "... my philosophy is - personally - I

nb587

Blue Fire

Quote from: Painter on April 17, 2022, 11:01:45 PM
Great job, Brian. Excellent discussion. Is it ever not with Ceri? But no mention of a cornerback to succeed Bradberry opposite Jackson? I hope that will be covered (no pun), indeed will be featured in part 2 as I believe man-cover CBs to be essential to success in Martindale's Defense. I suspect that could well determine the order of priority between Edge and Corner.

Indeed, that may be a forgone conclusion if we consider what Wink has had to say about it in the past: "... my philosophy is - personally - I

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

Painter

Quote from: Blue Fire on April 18, 2022, 11:15:44 AM
Part 1 was offense. Part 2 will be defense (which is why we didn't get more on the big additions needed on D).

Yes, of course. I was in too much of a hurry trying to listen while conducting an Easter Egg hunt. Mea culpa.

Cheers!

nb587

I liked how this was organized.  You analyzed the players where you thought they could be selected by the Giants.  Made a lot more sense than just grading players who have virtually no chance of being available or being selected by the Giants in the rounds they are likely to get drafted.

By the way, Cheri, is your name pronounced like Deri or Keri?  I always thought the former but he called you the latter.

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

bighitterdalama

Quote from: Painter on April 17, 2022, 11:01:45 PM

Blue Fire

Quote from: Painter on April 18, 2022, 11:48:35 AM
Yes, of course. I was in too much of a hurry trying to listen while conducting an Easter Egg hunt. Mea culpa.

Cheers!

No worries! Happy reserrection day my friend!

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

Bob In PA

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!