News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Mojo's Corner - 2023 Camp Reports

Started by babywhales, July 26, 2023, 10:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babywhales

In Honor of Mojo and his excellent camp reports we once again create the 2023 Camp Report Thread
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

Bob In PA

Chris: Look forward to it every year. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Jclayton92

First team series for NYGiants offense per Art
LT Andrew Thomas
LG Joshua Ezeudu
C Ben Bredeson
RG Mark Glowinski
RT Evan Neal

Darrian Beavers starting next to Bobby Okereke.

Jason Pinnock at Safety & Darnay Holmes at nickel CB.

Per B. Skinner

Jclayton92

Bobby Skinner
@BobbySkinner_
·
1h
Daniel Jones at 3/4 with 2 TD's in 11 on 11 Redzone drills today.

Isaiah Hodgins with a nice whip route TD on Deonte Banks.

7 on 7 Redzone was clean from offensive point of view but good handful of reps where DJ held it for long period of time with no rush.

Also Cole Beasley is getting a ton of 1st team reps in 11/11 7/7.

Jclayton92

https://twitter.com/art_stapleton/status/1684241718634332160

Saquan doing Saquan things

Also side note Peyton Manning broke the news on Pat McAfee that the Quarterback tv series was renewed for season 2 and that Josh Allen and Daniel Jones will be 2 of the focal points of the 2nd season.

Jclayton92

@art_stapleton

I'm not going to make too much of how good Daniel Jones looked in the first practice of training camp, but ... I don't think I've ever seen him throw the ball harder.

Two TDs I mentioned earlier to Parris Campbell and Cole Beasley had a ton of heat on them.

Beasley agreed, btw.

Jclayton92

Per Pat Traina

Jalin Hyatt left the field with Ronnie Barnes toward the end of practice but he later came back onto the field as practice was ending

Jclayton92

https://twitter.com/LicensePlateGuy/status/1684215905419509763

All the guys on PUP.

Basically Waller and Campbell with the other talent we have were uncoverable all day. Even BFW had some great reps on the 2nd team.

So either we have dominant skills now and Jones is in mid-season form or we need some significant help in the secondary. It's day 1 though offense always dominates early. Hopefully Iron sharpens Iron in this case.

PSUBeirut

Quote from: Jclayton92 on July 26, 2023, 12:44:00 PMhttps://twitter.com/art_stapleton/status/1684241718634332160

Saquan doing Saquan things

Also side note Peyton Manning broke the news on Pat McAfee that the Quarterback tv series was renewed for season 2 and that Josh Allen and Daniel Jones will be 2 of the focal points of the 2nd season.

Can't catch, doesn't deserve money that pass-catching RBs get.  Nothing to see here.   =))

Jclayton92

Quote from: PSUBeirut on July 26, 2023, 05:38:54 PMCan't catch, doesn't deserve money that pass-catching RBs get.  Nothing to see here.   =))
He doesn't  glad you see that now.

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Stringer Bell

Quote from: PSUBeirut on July 26, 2023, 05:38:54 PMCan't catch, doesn't deserve money that pass-catching RBs get.  Nothing to see here.   =))

Overpaying someone when absolutely no one else in the league is doing the same is straight out of the Gettleman playbook.

Thank goodness we have a competent GM now. Signed his man at a team-friendly rate and keeps ultimate flexibility for future years. Kudos Schoen!