News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Thomas out vs. Seahawks

Started by JT39, September 30, 2023, 11:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JT39

I think it's safe to say injuries to Barkley, Thomas, and Schmitz really mattered.

Jones stunk. But we couldn't run or pass block for now 14 out of 16 quarters.

Rambo89

Quote from: JT39 on October 02, 2023, 11:11:47 PMI think it's safe to say injuries to Barkley, Thomas, and Schmitz really mattered.

Jones stunk. But we couldn't run or pass block for now 14 out of 16 quarters.

Seattle was hit with injuries last night just as much as the Giants were.  I am not buying the injury excuse anymore.  There was enough there last night to win that game.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

JT39

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 03, 2023, 07:01:55 AMSeattle was hit with injuries last night just as much as the Giants were.  I am not buying the injury excuse anymore.  There was enough there last night to win that game.

I am not directly quoting you cause I know many others have said the same thing..

But maybe we have to start to think - we are just that bad. And we don't have enough to win games like that.

Rambo89

Quote from: JT39 on October 03, 2023, 07:33:57 AMI am not directly quoting you cause I know many others have said the same thing..

But maybe we have to start to think - we are just that bad. And we don't have enough to win games like that.

Then we're one of the worst teams in the league
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

JT39

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 03, 2023, 07:40:13 AMThen we're one of the worst teams in the league

We might just be. Its tough to say otherwise.