News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

is this the worst giants team we've ever seen?

Started by B1GBLUE, October 03, 2023, 08:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B1GBLUE

i have watched every game since the 05 season. i've missed weddings, birthdays, etc. i plan my whole life around giants games.

i was spoiled by our success around that time. im not used to how we've played in the last decade.

we've seen some awful teams in that time. 0-6 starts. but im not sure i've ever seen a more lackluster and chaotic team on the field that what we've seen this season. zero motivation. zero preperation. i mean we dont do ONE SINGLE THING well. nothing. we cant run. we cant throw. we cant block. we cant stop the run. we cant rush the passer. sloppy play everywhere. undisciplined punk penalties that guys are laughing about on the sidelines.

who is this team? how could we have gotten THIS bad? yeah jones needs to step up BIG TIME. but this is on daboll more than anyone else. 11 days to prepare and game plan and this is what we get? nah. no way. i cant subscribe to it. i dont mind hard fought losses. some of those 0-6 teams JUST missed on an unlucky bounce. they fought hard but the talent level just caught up. this...is something else. no heart. no effort. no fire.

ive never been this disgusted with the giants. in nearly 20 years. we've always been a slopfest team, but this is a whole other level of incompetence.

yes, i am on a lack of sleep and still livid, but i stand by 90% of what i just wrote.

DaveBrown74

They're terrible.

Unfortunately we have seen multiple seasons where it has been just as bad as this, at least for some of the season. 2021 and 2017 are two examples. Deciding exactly which one was the worst is too depressing of a topic for me to really get deeply into haha.