News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Injuries from the game

Started by MightyGiants, October 03, 2023, 10:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Dan Duggan
@DDuggan21
Daboll didn't have any injury updates. Offensive line has enough issues; can add health to the list. C John Michael Schmitz (shoulder) and G Shane Lemieux (abductor) left last night's game with injuries. C/G Ben Bredeson was also hobbling around postgame with his ankle wrapped. And, of course, LT Andrew Thomas is still dealing with a hamstring injury.

Saw TE Daniel Bellinger limping out of the locker room postgame. Will find out more with practice/injury report tomorrow.
10:45 AM · Oct 3, 2023
·
 Views
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

expatriot

I am going to sue them all for pain and suffering.

TDToomer

They have got to bring Justin Pugh in for a workout right?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

B1GBLUE

Quote from: TDToomer on October 03, 2023, 11:16:12 AMThey have got to bring Justin Pugh in for a workout right?

They did 2 weeks ago.

Gmo11

Quote from: TDToomer on October 03, 2023, 11:16:12 AMThey have got to bring Justin Pugh in for a workout right?

They already did once. He left without a contract. Apparently so Shane could get more reps at sucking.

MightyGiants

They did,right before their mini-bye
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Giant Obsession

Probably we are waiting to sign Pugh for our playoff stretch run.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

MightyGiants

Quote from: Giant Obsession on October 03, 2023, 11:38:42 AMProbably we are waiting to sign Pugh for our playoff stretch run.

:funnypost:

Although they did sign Pugh, just too late :doh:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Sem

Quote from: MightyGiants on October 03, 2023, 12:24:55 PMhttps://x.com/nickfalato/status/1709240737848824224?s=20
As it turned out I wonder if they'd have been better off going 12 personnel with an O-Lineman, at least occasionally.

spiderblue43

Daboll admitted they never practiced the rugby play that got 2 players hurt. Really? :doh:  Redfaced

TDToomer

Why wasn't Cager prepared to play? That is the point of being a backup! Being ready to play when asked. That is on the coaches.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs