News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

A look inside Schoen's head...as I see it

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, March 05, 2024, 10:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

This is my fan-based opinion coupled with being old and looking through the fog, tapping into years of experience based on failures and successes I've seen in my lifetime

Meeting set up by Schoen with top analysts and coaches before the regular season ends: "welcome everyone, we need an in depth review of our biggest weaknesses and our strengths. I want everyone's opinion on what you feel is our greatest needs and I need a comprehensive breakdown of 'why, what', 'when', and 'your solution' to fix problems, while looking at our long term strategy that has been laid out before you. This will take weeks, not days. And oh yeah, if even a hint of this is leaked to anyone, including personal friend or family member...you're fired"

Several weeks later, Schoen sets up a meeting with scouts
: "welcome everyone, here is our long term strategy on our needs. Guard this exposé as if you and your family's lives depend on it. It is a unanimous agreement among all our coaches and analysts, as to what we need to turn this ship around and guide us to long term success. I want a detailed, in-depth analysis of every single player in the draft and in free agency. You will be asked to defend your opinions against other scouts with differing opinions concerning individual players. This could take weeks. And oh yeah, if even a hint of this is leaked to anyone, including personal friend or family member...you're fired"
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: