News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

For Dasher & Co

Started by retrojint, October 06, 2007, 09:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrojint

Sorry for ignoring this board fellas.  I haven't been around too much.  Didn't participate.  Don't want to appear rude.  Here's one (as Johnny U used to say when he was checking the out-of-town scoreboard to track his bets when he was working as an analyst following his retirement) in a feeble attempt to get my timing back:

When a certainformer head coach named Parcells signs his checks in Saratoga Springs, what does he write down for his legal first name? 

Webster29

retro:  I didn't know so I looked it up.   And I would never have guessed.  I had never heard the Tuna called that.  Since I cheated and looked it up I won't post the answer.  Curious who knows.

LennG

Since you mentioned looking it up, that makes it easy. Boy he just doesn't look like a Duane.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

dasher

Excellent Retro- I even read his biography and couldn't remember. Then I saw Lenn's comment and it clicked in. Now if in Manhattan's honor he was christened as Jasper Parcells, I would have gotten immediately.