News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Seahawks game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 02, 2023, 07:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 02, 2023, 09:05:25 PMThe defense has been ok.  Can't blame them for the TD on a short field.
OK < Good

I'm struggling to stay hopeful.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Rambo89

Quote from: Messiah717 on October 02, 2023, 09:06:32 PMThis is just a terrible team.  I'm quickly losing confidence in this head coach as well.

Think it's fair to knock Daboll for the team being his undisciplined after 11 days off
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

JT39

For people who say injuries don't matter or have a big effect?

Lemieux was late on a pull leading to an unblocked defender and then the next series - lets a defender slide right by him for a 6 yard loss.

Injuries matter.

kingm56

Quote from: jgrangers2 on October 02, 2023, 09:06:03 PMHe abandoned a clean pocket and cut off half the field for himself

I can't figure out why he left a clean pocket.

kingm56

Quote from: JT39 on October 02, 2023, 09:08:01 PMFor people who say injuries don't matter or have a big effect?

Lemieux was late on a pull leading to an unblocked defender and then the next series - lets a defender slide right by him for a 6 yard loss.

Injuries matter.

Literally no one said injuries don't matter. 

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

I don't know if anyone is open or not but with Jones holding the ball so long, they either aren't or he's too hesitant. Bottom line is they are effective running the ball except for that one turnstile by Lemieux. They should stick with it.

Seattle isn't playing too sharp either. They should be up more.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

Jones has PTSD. Even when he has time, he hears footsteps.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

EDjohnst1981

kingm56

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 02, 2023, 09:10:11 PMI don't know if anyone is open or not but with Jones holding the ball so long, they either aren't or he's too hesitant. Bottom line is they are effective running the ball except for that one turnstile by Lemieux. They should stick with it.

Seattle isn't playing too sharp either. They should be up more.

I think they were hoping to take advantage of Seattle's 31st rank, pass defense.  Clearly, that's not working early.

umassgrad

Hawks have both starting tackles out and now a starting guard and their best defender is out as well. Stop with the injury stuff already.

killarich

Simmons is so fast sideline to sideline... play the guy more man

TDToomer

Doesn't Geno need to sit out a play?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

Quote from: umassgrad on October 02, 2023, 09:11:20 PMHawks have both starting tackles out and now a starting guard and their best defender is out as well. Stop with the injury stuff already.

Well we aren't getting the instant push like they are

Which is sad