News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

How would you feel about this pick at number 6?

Started by DaveBrown74, March 19, 2024, 05:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Sem on March 22, 2024, 02:04:39 PMI've been trying to guess what the Giants will do on draft day but it just makes my brain hurt. There's too many ways this can unfold and it doesn't make sense for me to try to make sense of it. I'll just concentrate my time on other things until they actually are on the board and then, hopefully, be satisfied or at least pleasantly surprised.

Good luck with that  =))
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

spiderblue43

Jolly;

Georgia even used Bowers on jet sweeps. He's a super hybrid player. Just everything you want and more from the position. But I'd take #1 wr still.

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: spiderblue43 on March 22, 2024, 03:15:46 PMJolly;

Georgia even used Bowers on jet sweeps. He's a super hybrid player. Just everything you want and more from the position. But I'd take #1 wr still.

I love Bowers; however, I love Harrison more. I think Harrison will be a once in a lifetime-type WR. He's got everything in his toolbox from size, speed, and God-given talent to catch footballs better than anyone else. But if he's gone, I think I'd take Bowers over Nabers and maybe even Odunze. Glad it's not my decision
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: