News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Who was the last...

Started by katkavage, January 27, 2024, 02:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katkavage

Head coach of the Giants from the defensive side of the ball? Just asking.

ozzie

"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

MagicRat

Was it Tuna?

I'm unsure of Reeves' lineage.
Smell my cheese you mother!

andrew_nyGiants

We've only had interim from the defensive side since the Tuna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

katkavage

Correct. The last head coach of the Giants from defense was Parcells. Not counting interim coaches.

Giant Obsession

Since 1960 you have Tuna and before him Bill Arnsparger.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

President Rick

Reeves was a RB who threw a decent option pass.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

kartanoman

Quote from: President Rick on January 28, 2024, 12:06:18 PMReeves was a RB who threw a decent option pass.

But only when the weather was -15 degrees.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)