News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Roster Moves

Started by Dumpster Dan, October 10, 2023, 05:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster Dan

Signed Yodney Cajuste to PS

Activatyed Beasley to PS

La'el Collins visiting tomorrow---visited Jets today

Dumpster Dan

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

True Blue

This shows they are aware of the state of the OL, hopefully woth some configuration they can figure it all out.

Gmo11

La'El Collins without any ACLs is still better than what they've been throwing out there.  At this point though it might just be too little too late.  It seems like this is already a lost season.

Dumpster Dan

Hoping that they also kick the tires on Tommy Kraemer   G   Saints

Dumpster Dan

MightyGiants

I can't help but feel like the O-line moves are a day late and a dollar short
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Rambo89

Quote from: True Blue on October 10, 2023, 05:39:05 PMThis shows they are aware of the state of the OL, hopefully woth some configuration they can figure it all out.

They've always been aware and have always been trying to address the issue.  But when they've only had their All Pro Left Tackle for one possession all season and have lost their center for a number of weeks what was already a difficult situation has been made worse by circumstances beyond their control.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Dumpster Dan

Quote from: MightyGiants on October 10, 2023, 05:54:39 PMI can't help but feel like the O-line moves are a day late and a dollar short?

No argument here

Dumpster Dan

LennG

I still remember when Collins was drafted and just about everyone here felt it was a lost opportunity by the Giants. He dropped to what, a 7th-round pick when he should have been a #1 because of personal things. I mean everyone said Reese should have taken a gamble with a low-round pick on a possible #1 OL, but no, we let Jerrah have him and the rest is history. Now he is here, as a basically washed-up OL and he would still be better than anyone else except Thomas. What a mess we are in.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss