News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Tyrod Taylor headed to the Jets

Started by EliWasrobbed, March 12, 2024, 12:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EliWasrobbed

Quote from: JT39 on March 12, 2024, 08:21:25 AMGrow up. You're a petulant child. The owner of the site just called you out for your actions.

Here we go with more personal attacks

(#4)
I don't preview my posts. I AM THE POST.

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. "

Saquon defender. Jones hater. Giant forever.

"live strong and prosper or devolve"

Drake Maye enthusiast.

Ed Vette

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 12, 2024, 08:12:08 AMI am curious: are you trying to make yourself the most disliked person on the forum, or is this just coming naturally to you?

Usually, successful newcomers make an effort to fit in and get along with the people they plan on talking football with.

Good advice, Rich. Quite frankly, I'm the only reason he/she is still here. But my patience is wearing thin.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin