News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Let's Try Movie Quotes Again...

Started by jimv, May 08, 2020, 07:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eilasidogruoy

Quote from: LennG on May 28, 2020, 11:36:15 AM
Quote from: eilasidogruoy on May 27, 2020, 10:30:07 PM
Did you see After Hours? You remember that scene? I thought I was the only person on the planet who saw and liked that film.

Memento is the one you missed.
[/quote

After hours was OK, but I really had to do some research to be sure I had it.

Never even heard of the movie I missed.

Check it out. It
And all that in them is.

LennG

Thanks, I'll add it to my list.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Let's try a few more

This time I'll give the decade the quote from the movie, was from

1---"I do not think about things I do not think about." "Do you ever think about things that you do think about?" -------- 1960s

2---Yes. In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again." "Spring and summer" "Yes." "Then fall and winter" "Yes."----------------1970s

3---They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic..............--------1950s

4---
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Some of my favorite all time movie lines come from Clint Eastwood, so let's do some from his movies.

This should be pretty easy as you know the guy saying it

1--"I do not think about things I do not think about." "Do you ever think about things that you do think about?"

2---

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Quote from: LennG on May 29, 2020, 05:07:07 PM
Some of my favorite all time movie lines come from Clint Eastwood, so let's do some from his movies.

1--"I do not think about things I do not think about." "Do you ever think about things that you do think about?"

2---

jimv

Quote from: LennG on May 29, 2020, 05:04:16 PM
Let's try a few more

This time I'll give the decade the quote from the movie, was from

1---"I do not think about things I do not think about." "Do you ever think about things that you do think about?" -------- 1960s

2---Yes. In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again." "Spring and summer" "Yes." "Then fall and winter" "Yes."----------------1970s

3---They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic..............--------1950s

4---

slg11

Quote from: LennG on May 29, 2020, 05:07:07 PM

2---

LennG

Quote from: jimv on May 29, 2020, 06:28:32 PM

3.  The Caine Mutiny

6.  All Quiet on the Western Front

8.  Casablanca

The rest?  I don't even know if I saw them all.

Come on Him, give it a bit more thought-- I would say you have seen all the movies as they are from major movies. #4. 5 and 9 (especially 9, you should get easily. (I know brain freeze   :laugh: :laugh:)

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Quote from: LennG on May 30, 2020, 11:22:19 AM
Come on Him, give it a bit more thought-- I would say you have seen all the movies as they are from major movies. #4. 5 and 9 (especially 9, you should get easily. (I know brain freeze   :laugh: :laugh:)

I probably have seen a number of the movies with your quotes.  But, if I have, I just don't remember those particular quotes.  You have yet to answer a number of my quotes & I know you've seen the movies.  Shall we call it even?

eilasidogruoy

eilasidogruoy #1

Do I look like a beautiful blonde with big tits and an ass that tastes like French vanilla ice cream?

eilasidogruoy #2

Hi. How are you? My name's Elliot, and I'm with the Cub Scouts of America. We're... we're selling uncut cocaine to get to the jamboree.

And all that in them is.

jimv

29.   Will you stop interrupting me while I'm interrupting you?!!!!!

eilasidogruoy

Quote from: jimv on May 30, 2020, 10:33:58 PM

The gary oldman movie where he plays Churchill
And all that in them is.

LennG

Quote from: jimv on May 30, 2020, 10:33:58 PM

Darkest Hour

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: eilasidogruoy on May 30, 2020, 10:19:47 PM
eilasidogruoy #1

Do I look like a beautiful blonde with big tits and an ass that tastes like French vanilla ice cream?

eilasidogruoy #2

Hi. How are you? My name's Elliot, and I'm with the Cub Scouts of America. We're... we're selling uncut cocaine to get to the jamboree.

I never heard any of them, so I sort of googles them and I know what movie they are from, but I have never seen it, so I never would have known otherwise.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: eilasidogruoy on May 30, 2020, 10:19:47 PM
eilasidogruoy #1

eilasidogruoy #2

Do you know any of the Clint Eastwood quotes?

From the movies you put quotes up from, I would assume you are a lot younger than Myself and Jim, both who are 'older'. Most of the Eastwood quotes are from recent enough movies, so you should know a few of them.

Charlie Weiss