News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Final Season of Ozark starts tonight

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 21, 2022, 10:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Been waiting a long time for this and it's finally here. Season 4 (the final season) of Ozark debuts tonight on Netflix. I haven't (and won't) read the spoilers, but the headlines say a lot of people die...which is about par for the course in Ozark. I would expect nothing less...lol

Best show in a long while. Anyone who hasn't watched it is missing one of the greatest series of all time on Netflix. If you are just getting started, I suggest starting with season 1 and working your way through. Very intense - dark - brutal at times - even humorous sometimes - incredible story with incredible actors/actresses.
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

T200

Wife and I are having a binge watch party starting tonight! This season is split into two parts. Part one is 7 episodes, released today. No word on when Part 2 will be released.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Sem

T200

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: T200 on January 23, 2022, 10:16:01 AM
Anybody finish it yet???  :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Only seen the first episode - been busy, busy, busy

Hopefully get to binge some tonight

T200

Man oh man oh man!!! I'm ready for part 2!!!

It's a shame they are ending it. Every episode so far is filled with tension. Haven't seen a show like this in... ever!

LennG

I really need to rewatch a couple of the last episodes to remember where we are and thern I'll stat in on the new ones, so I'll be away until I do.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: LennG on January 23, 2022, 08:14:41 PM
I really need to rewatch a couple of the last episodes to remember where we are and thern I'll stat in on the new ones, so I'll be away until I do.
We'll start another thread for SPOILER discussion so no one inadvertently reads details here.

LennG

I'm thru with episode 4 so far and will finish this season probably tomorrow.

Like visiting an old friend, it gets better with each show. I'll be ready to talk tomorrow.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

I told my dad, aunt and uncle (they're all retired in their 70s) about it. It took them three days to get caught up!  =D> =D> =D>

LennG

OK, I'm ready to talk.

Whose in?

Are we doing it in this thread or should we make a separate 'spoiler' thread?

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: LennG on January 29, 2022, 07:33:00 PM
OK, I'm ready to talk.

Whose in?

Are we doing it in this thread or should we make a separate 'spoiler' thread?
Separate spoiler thread

LennG

Quote from: T200 on January 30, 2022, 02:04:10 PM
Separate spoiler thread

The floor is yours over there. I've posted some of my thoughts.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on January 30, 2022, 06:36:59 PM
The floor is yours over there. I've posted some of my thoughts.

Very tempting to check out the thread, but I'm only through the first three episodes. Girlfriend is being a PINTA and insists on her shows every other night and being the nice guy that I am, I comply. I'll be joining that discussion soon...I hope. Thanks for having the separate thread so I don't get clued in. I know there will be shocking things and I want to be shocked..LOL

LennG

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on January 31, 2022, 08:19:42 AM
Very tempting to check out the thread, but I'm only through the first three episodes. Girlfriend is being a PINTA and insists on her shows every other night and being the nice guy that I am, I comply. I'll be joining that discussion soon...I hope. Thanks for having the separate thread so I don't get clued in. I know there will be shocking things and I want to be shocked..LOL

You will be.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Charlie Weiss