News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Your Super Bowl prognostication

Started by Jaime, February 12, 2023, 12:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaime

Post your Super Bowl score.

Me;

Eagles 31

Chiefs 13

EDjohnst1981

31-34 Kansas in OT.

The Eagles are loaded but Kansas are being written off by almost everyone. They have the best QB in the game and an incredibly smart coach.

I'm expecting to see a couple of gadget plays for Tony if he can get on the field.

Should be a cracker of game.

DaveBrown74

Eagles 31-24

High scoring, not a blowout, but a valiant effort by Mahomes isn't enough in the end.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Jaime on February 12, 2023, 12:56:07 AMPost your Super Bowl score.

Me;

Eagles 31

Chiefs 13

Sounds about right
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Rambo89

Unfortunately think the Eagles win  :sick:  Redfaced
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

I am tempted to join a betting app just so I can bet on the Eagles.   I am 95% certain the Eagles are going to kick ass.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

I had a premonition that KC and Mahommes loses. Changed my pick to the Eagles. Logically, KC can't win without Mahommes but the Eagles can win without Hurts. The Eagles overall are the better team, especially defensively. Rooting for KC, picking the Birds.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

uconnjack8

I have been leaning toward Philly winning by running the Chiefs into the ground.  Over the last couple of days I can't help but think how important the QB is in these games.   

Now I'm thinking Spags will sell out to stop the run and force the Eagles to pass and the game could be a shootout that way.  That favors the Chiefs IMO.

On the other side of the ball, I think the  Chiefs offense will be able to move the ball.  Eagles pass rush has been great all year.  Chiefs have a very good OL and ability to run and pass.  Further, I think part of the Eagles pass rush success has been having big leads in the 2nd half.  I don't think they get that today. 

These teams have the same record and have scored the same exact amount of points. 

Maybe I am convincing myself of this because I am Giants fan in Eagles country, but I think KC wins a thriller.  Mahomes leads a two minute drive to win by 3.

Chiefs 34
Eagles 31

BluesCruz

Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

PSUBeirut

Quote from: MightyGiants on February 12, 2023, 09:42:00 AMI am tempted to join a betting app just so I can bet on the Eagles.   I am 95% certain the Eagles are going to kick ass.

This is the best news I've heard all day!! :ok:

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

LennG

So I am going with my heart rather than my head

Chiefs 34
Iggles 17
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

sooners56

Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: