News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT How bout those Cowboys!!!

Started by Jaime, September 24, 2023, 07:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaime

When the game is on the line. Dak proves once again, he's not ready for Prime Time. .

At the end  of the Game, the look on their over rated HC McCarthy, was priceless.

MightyGiants

That along with Miami scoring 70 were the surprises of the week
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

True Blue

Kinda hard to be this excited after they beat us 40-0 with the overrated coach and not prime time qb

DragonSoul

The worse feeling is when we lose, but what makes it a tad more bearable is when the Cowboys, Redskins & Jets lose... Now for the Eagles, they haven't been the same this year either. And our toughest part of the schedule is the early half. Gotta survive.

Jaime

Hey True Blue, you ever see that T-shirt that says " I root for the Giants and whoever is playing Dallas"?
That would explain me to a "T'.
Thinkin' that Blowout loss was more about us buying into all that hype and thinking all we had to do was show up. And that goes for the Players as well as the Coaching Staff Redfaced               

uconnjack8

I lost the only bet I made this weekend, I have one fantasy team in a family league, the team sucks, lost to go 0-3, lost in a survivor pool (jackson9).

Cowboys  lost,  not a bad weekend

Jaime

The loss the Cowboys endured today, may just be enough to cause some cracks in a Franchise that always seems to find a way to choke. Redfaced

Rambo89

That could be a killer loss for them when it comes to winning the division.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

DaveBrown74

Cowboys probably saw what we did to that team in the second half, and then considered what they did to us, and then just assumed this was a week off for them where they could sleepwalk to a win in this game.

Can't do that in the NFL. All 32 teams can beat anyone if the opponent is not ready to play at their best.

T200

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 25, 2023, 06:48:27 AMCowboys probably saw what we did to that team in the second half, and then considered what they did to us, and then just assumed this was a week off for them where they could sleepwalk to a win in this game.

Can't do that in the NFL. All 32 teams can beat anyone if the opponent is not ready to play at their best.
That's why I don't pay attention to who is favored. The Giants have a chance to win each and every week. It may not be pretty or convincing but as long as it's a 'W', I'm good with it.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

I think part of the issue with the Cowboys was injuries.   The Cowboys lost their best CB, and they were without their starting LT, C, and All-Pro Right Guard.   
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

uconnjack8

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 25, 2023, 06:48:27 AMCowboys probably saw what we did to that team in the second half, and then considered what they did to us, and then just assumed this was a week off for them where they could sleepwalk to a win in this game.

I wonder if Tyron Smith and Zach Martin would have played if it was a more respected opponent

TDToomer

Quote from: MightyGiants on September 25, 2023, 08:31:12 AMI think part of the issue with the Cowboys was injuries.   The Cowboys lost their best CB, and they were without their starting LT, C, and All-Pro Right Guard.   

Wow I can't imagine another team having to deal with these injuries. That would be devastating if it happened to us!   /sarcasm/

Let's send the Cowboys the world smallest violin with a note saying welcome to our last 10 season.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Rambo89

Injuries or not there is zero reason for the Cowboys to lose that game except for them beating themselves which they did yesterday.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

uconnjack8

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 25, 2023, 09:09:58 AMInjuries or not there is zero reason for the Cowboys to lose that game except for them beating themselves which they did yesterday.

Seattle didnt make any excuses without several starters this week.