News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Rams game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 31, 2023, 12:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

Terrible run defense

DT needed desperately

bighitterdalama

killarich

Is something wrong with the turf ? lol

Trench

Ojulari looked weak on the TD run

umassgrad

What a piss poor effort by Thibs on that TD run. Pathetic, still not on stat sheet.

bighitterdalama

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 31, 2023, 03:27:24 PMHe was definitely in the game earlier, yes.

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 31, 2023, 03:27:24 PMHe was definitely in the game earlier, yes.

Jeff, he had a carry for two yards.

Trench

Every single time we get holding. Every time. Past several years

killarich

That was also a pass interference

Fck these refs

DaveBrown74

Quote from: bighitterdalama on December 31, 2023, 03:32:47 PMJeff, he had a carry for two yards.

Ok, but the point was that he is not on the IR. I wasn't coming on his level of production.

If you have one carry for 2 yards I would think that means you're not on the IR, no?

Woody

Cheap call    That blocking happens on every play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

bighitterdalama

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 31, 2023, 03:34:34 PMOk, but the point was that he is not on the IR. I wasn't coming on his level of production.

If you have one carry for 2 yards I would think that means you're not on the IR, no?

Jeff, I am agreeing with you.

kartanoman

Having been spoiled with great Giant defenses who took pride stopping the run, seeing this team get trampled over, time and time again, really sickens me.

Then, to see it followed up with a missed extra point attempt, snaps me out of it and makes me realize this is a completely different football era.

Then, to make matters worse, Hyatt's great catch is nullified by a holding call.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

umassgrad

DaveBrown74

Quote from: bighitterdalama on December 31, 2023, 03:36:46 PMJeff, I am agreeing with you.

My apologies. I didn't understand what you meant. I do now.