News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Mixed bag for Lock today

Started by MightyGiants, May 23, 2024, 12:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

https://x.com/rydunleavy/status/1793672561362190353

Connor Hughes
@Connor_J_Hughes
#Giants just wrapped up their first media-open OTA.

The highlight: Long touchdown to Malik Nabers.

Drew Lock hit him on the deep shot. He got behind both Pinnick & Flott. Just a glimpse into what #NYG hope Nabers can bring.

Of note: There was pressure on the play. Lock might have been sacked, but it's a padless OTA, so give him the TD.

Of extra note: That was really the only highlight for Lock. He did not perform well in team drills. I had him 10 of 20 with several misfires.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

From my understanding it was his first day with the ones as he had 6 tds on day 2 to the 2nd string guys including Tracy Jr ×2.

Dumpster Dan

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 23, 2024, 12:03:49 PMhttps://x.com/rydunleavy/status/1793672561362190353

Connor Hughes
@Connor_J_Hughes
#Giants just wrapped up their first media-open OTA.

The highlight: Long touchdown to Malik Nabers.

10 for 20 in underwear??  Great, just great!!!!

Dumpster Dan

Drew Lock hit him on the deep shot. He got behind both Pinnick & Flott. Just a glimpse into what #NYG hope Nabers can bring.

Of note: There was pressure on the play. Lock might have been sacked, but it's a padless OTA, so give him the TD.

Of extra note: That was really the only highlight for Lock. He did not perform well in team drills. I had him 10 of 20 with several misfires.

MightyGiants

Hi Dan,

How are you doing?  Long time,no hear.  I hope you are doing well
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Dumpster Dan

Hey Rich

I'm OK   as well as can be expected--and I suppose right now a little better than you

Get well soon

I cant believe the report of Lock being 10 for 20 can be accurate.  Hell if I went out in the back yard in my underwear  and had a catch with my grandkids I could do better than 10 for 20  and I am 93 years old with a dead arm. 

Dumpster Dan

Jclayton92

Quote from: Dumpster Dan on May 23, 2024, 08:06:43 PMHey Rich

I'm OK   as well as can be expected--and I suppose right now a little better than you

Get well soon

I cant believe the report of Lock being 10 for 20 can be accurate.  Hell if I went out in the back yard in my underwear  and had a catch with my grandkids I could do better than 10 for 20  and I am 93 years old with a dead arm. 

Dumpster Dan
Gotta hope that it was either drops or him learning the playbook. As I noted earlier he had 6 Tds on day 2 so hopefully it's simply him going up and down as they do installs.

Giant Obsession

Quote from: Dumpster Dan on May 23, 2024, 08:06:43 PMHey Rich

Get well soon

Dumpster Dan

Don't worry Dan,

we don't need you for your arm..... it's your mind we LOVE.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

madbadger

Drew Lock isn't a good quarterback. I have more trust in DiVito than Lock but they both stink. Jones marginally less so. Quarterback purgatory sucks.....