News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Round one non-Giants draft discussion thread

Started by MightyGiants, April 25, 2024, 07:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Brock Bowers would be the most Jets pick ever.

spiderblue43

Are we there yet? Geeze. Plenty might happen. Strap yourself in, time your snack and bathroom breaks. Have the ability in a big spot to multi-task media.  <:-P

LennG

Question is how much do the Vikings give up to snare a QB?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

AJ Brown just got a new 3 yr 96 mil deal as of a few minutes ago. Average of 32 million a year.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Jclayton92 on April 25, 2024, 07:59:15 PMAJ Brown just got a new 3 yr 96 mil deal as of a few minutes ago. Average of 32 million a year.

Feels like five minutes ago that I thought the $25mm/yr numbers being given out to Tyreek Hill and Davante Adams were nuts.

MightyGiants

Williams to the Bears to the surprise of no one
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Just_jimmy

Once Washington pick the real draft starts.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Trench

Have u guys been saying the pick to watch is #3???.....my daughter is asking me and I wanna give her good info....as it relates to Giants

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

katkavage

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Trench on April 25, 2024, 08:26:55 PMHave u guys been saying the pick to watch is #3???.....my daughter is asking me and I wanna give her good info

The latest rumors are that the Pats are sitting tight and taking Drake Maye. There had been some rumors earlier in the day the Giants were maybe going to move up to 3, but those have died down in the past hour or two. If we move up it seems more likely to be 4.

Obviously anything is possible though. None of this is truly solid, guaranteed info.

Rosehill Jimmy

Ok. We'll have to deal with Daniels 2x year for the foreseeable future
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

Trench

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on April 25, 2024, 08:28:21 PMThe latest rumors are that the Pats are sitting tight and taking Drake Maye. There had been some rumors earlier in the day the Giants were maybe going to move up to 3, but those have died down in the past hour or two. If we move up it seems more likely to be 4.

Obviously anything is possible though. None of this is truly solid, guaranteed info.

Thank you