News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Let's Try Movie Quotes Again...

Started by jimv, May 08, 2020, 07:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonGekko80

jimv

"I wanna get in, get on with it, get it over with and get out.  Get it?"
"Got it!"
"Good!"

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

GordonGekko80

LennG

Quote from: GordonGekko80 on March 15, 2021, 05:43:30 AM
Batman (the one from 1989)

Star Trek, isn't it?

You are right on. I will give you credit for the Star Trek one. Actually, it was in one of the movies, Star Trek, the Wrath of Khan (maybe the best one of the entire set ). Spoken by spock.  The saying was really the motto of the TV series but never spoken in any episode.

Any guess on the first quote?
It was from a comedy from 1950

Charlie Weiss

GordonGekko80

Quote from: LennG on March 15, 2021, 11:19:02 AM
You are right on. I will give you credit for the Star Trek one. Actually, it was in one of the movies, Star Trek, the Wrath of Khan (maybe the best one of the entire set ). Spoken by spock.  The saying was really the motto of the TV series but never spoken in any episode.

Any guess on the first quote?
It was from a comedy from 1950

LennG

Jim

did you look at the one that is still open?  Comedy 1950

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Quote from: LennG on March 16, 2021, 05:21:09 PM
Jim

did you look at the one that is still open?  Comedy 1950

Lenny, I'm completely at a loss.  I'm sure I must've seen the movie, but i can't remember the quote.

BTW, I've got several quotes that haven't been answered, a couple of which I think you should get, Lenny!

LennG

OK

It was from Harvey. 

Repost the others if you can

Charlie Weiss

jimv

1.  "Gunga Din isn't a swatch kind of movie."

2.  "If I had served God half as well as I've served my King, I wouldn't be left in a place like this to die."

3.  "I wanna get in, get on with it, get it over with and get out.  Get it?"
     " Got it!"
     "Good."

I couldn't remember the others.

LennG

1 ??????????????????

2 Man For All Seasons

3 Court Jester

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

jimv

LennG

I did and still have no idea. I'm sure I've seen it, probably liked it, but still have no clue.

Charlie Weiss