News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

RB Devin Singletary To Giants

Started by Symphony Steve, March 11, 2024, 04:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

Singletary is not a feature back signing. The Giants are clearly going to a committee approach, which they should do, and I am pretty confident they'll address this position in the draft. Look for them to draft a RB in the third or fourth round this year.

Rosehill Jimmy

Quote from: Stringer Bell on March 11, 2024, 04:25:03 PMCan someone tell me how to use the Ignore feature on this site?
Go into your Profile setting. Should be an option for "ignore "
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

Jclayton92

Barkley had 70 more yards that Singletary and the Eagles paid 47 million instead of us paying 16, how do the Giants possibly look dumb here?

uconnjack8

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on March 11, 2024, 04:43:45 PMSingletary is not a feature back signing. The Giants are clearly going to a committee approach, which they should do, and I am pretty confident they'll address this position in the draft. Look for them to draft a RB in the third or fourth round this year.

Totally agree.  Singletary has been used as such throughout his career and there is the obvious connection to Daboll and Schoen.

Right now my concern isnt RB, its QB and OL.

y_so_blu

I like this signing, especially if we're going to a RB by committee approach. That and the rebuild meant we weren't giving a lot of money to any one RB... and Barkley did want a lot.

Quote from: Stringer Bell on March 11, 2024, 04:25:03 PMCan someone tell me how to use the Ignore feature on this site?
Go to your profile page, hover over the "Forum Profile" tab, and click "Buddy/Ignore List" in the dropdown menu that appears.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

coggs

Much rather have this guy at this money than Barkley at what he is getting.  Singletary actually plays football games.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Trench

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 11, 2024, 04:53:46 PMBarkley had 70 more yards that Singletary and the Eagles paid 47 million instead of us paying 16, how do the Giants possibly look dumb here?

This is an excellent perspective

uconnjack8

Looking at those pass blocking grades I would guess they have someone else in mind for 3rd down.

EliWasrobbed

Quote from: uconnjack8 on March 11, 2024, 08:21:00 PMLooking at those pass blocking grades I would guess they have someone else in mind for 3rd down.
'

would love antonio gibson
I don't preview my posts. I AM THE POST.

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. "

Saquon defender. Jones hater. Giant forever.

"live strong and prosper or devolve"

Drake Maye enthusiast.

DaveBrown74

coggs

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 11, 2024, 04:53:46 PMBarkley had 70 more yards that Singletary and the Eagles paid 47 million instead of us paying 16, how do the Giants possibly look dumb here?
Because Schoen didn't trade Barkley in October? /sarcasm/

EliWasrobbed

I don't preview my posts. I AM THE POST.

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. "

Saquon defender. Jones hater. Giant forever.

"live strong and prosper or devolve"

Drake Maye enthusiast.