News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Let's Try Movie Quotes Again...

Started by jimv, May 08, 2020, 07:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIANTS1

Like i said a little under the radar. A movie called Tick TIck Tick with Jim Brown George Kennedy Frederic March . Brown was elected sheriff in a southern town. pretty good flick actually. Clifton Webb played D J Rankin.

GIANTS1

probably a softball like Lenn says.    "Morons im surrounded by morons"

LennG

I really didn't know it, but it sounded so familiar. So I asked my darling wife, who usually knows nothing about movies and movie lines, but funny, she said she knew this one.

Probably from watching it with my kids when they were young.

If no one else gets it, I'll answer.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

You wouldn't kill me in cold blood, would ya?

No, I'll let ya warm up a little.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

A real softball:

"Madness!  Madness!"

GIANTS1

jimv thats more like a blimp than a softball. lol

GIANTS1

jim v i hope i didnt come off as a jerk but i am known for using that line all the time.   Lenn i cheated on your cold blood line. love it and the movie its from.

jimv

Quote from: GIANTS1 on August 26, 2021, 08:58:23 AM
jim v i hope i didnt come off as a jerk but i am known for using that line all the time.   Lenn i cheated on your cold blood line. love it and the movie its from.

How about giving us the names of the movies?

GIANTS1

Ok Jim V . Yours is The Bridge on the River Kwai an Lenns i didnt want to say cause i cheated so i will go with this. "Made it ma. Top of the world. "

LennG

Quote from: GIANTS1 on August 24, 2021, 05:59:46 PM
probably a softball like Lenn says.    "Morons im surrounded by morons"

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Quote from: GIANTS1 on August 26, 2021, 09:26:54 AM
Ok Jim V . Yours is The Bridge on the River Kwai an Lenns i didnt want to say cause i cheated so i will go with this. "Made it ma. Top of the world. "

That one is a balloon.   "White Heat."

LennG

Another so-called 'balloon'

"Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women."

Charlie Weiss

GIANTS1

to Lenn G your quote is from jaws quint said that.   the quote about morons that i wrote was from butch cassidy when they were riding down the mtn. as security guards worrying about the bandits. Strother Martin said morons im surrounded by morons. their not gonna bother us on the way to the bank. we havent any money yet. on the way back is when we have to worry

jimv

"Mister, ever see a man looks like this?"

LennG

Quote from: GIANTS1 on August 26, 2021, 09:30:16 PM
to Lenn G your quote is from jaws quint said that.   the quote about morons that i wrote was from butch cassidy when they were riding down the mtn. as security guards worrying about the bandits. Strother Martin said morons im surrounded by morons. their not gonna bother us on the way to the bank. we havent any money yet. on the way back is when we have to worry

As I said, blame my wife.    =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Charlie Weiss