News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Of the four QBs in the championship games

Started by MightyGiants, January 29, 2024, 09:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katkavage

I guess I don't understand the post. All four QBs are elite or close to it regardless of what happened on the field yesterday. One is a HOF maybe the best of all time, another has been to one Super Bowl and one championship game with two different teams, a third will be a two time league MVP, and the fourth, though young, was an injury away from going to a SB his rookie year and now going to one in his second year.

Just_jimmy

Ben macadoo wanted Maholmes.  Imagine...

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

LennG

Once the Ravens started blitzing Mahones he lost a lot of his magic. You need to blitz and pressure him to. Sure he runs around but he also makes bad throws. In the 1st half the Ravens hardly blitzed and Mahones picked them apart. In the 2nd the Ravens blitzed more and made Mahones uncomfortable.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

katkavage

Quote from: LennG on January 29, 2024, 06:41:47 PMOnce the Ravens started blitzing Mahones he lost a lot of his magic. You need to blitz and pressure him to. Sure he runs around but he also makes bad throws. In the 1st half the Ravens hardly blitzed and Mahones picked them apart. In the 2nd the Ravens blitzed more and made Mahones uncomfortable.
It took them long enough. But never ever bet against Mahomes. He just is a flat out winner.