News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

I Wish I Could

Started by Alamo, March 19, 2024, 07:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alamo

Buy the Dallas Cowboys..So I could FIRE Jerry Jones..

kingm56

Quote from: Alamo on March 19, 2024, 07:56:25 AMBuy the Dallas Cowboys..So I could FIRE Jerry Jones..

As a Giants fan, I hope Jerry lives for 30+ more years and continues to run the Dallas Cowboys!

The recent draft success seem to be attributed to Stephen Jones...

ozzie

Quote from: kingm56 on March 19, 2024, 07:59:05 AMAs a Giants fan, I hope Jerry lives for 30+ more years and continues to run the Dallas Cowboys!

Stephen & Will McClay. I was hoping the Giants would at least interview McClay when they were looking to hire a new GM both when they hired Gettleman & Schoen. (Not a knock on Schoen, I just think McClay has a good eye for talent).
I think a few teams requested interviews with McClay, but Dallas blocked them or just threw more $$ at him to keep him.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

MightyGiants

Quote from: kingm56 on March 19, 2024, 07:59:05 AMAs a Giants fan, I hope Jerry lives for 30+ more years and continues to run the Dallas Cowboys!

This is along the lines of how I feel.  Jerrah seems to be the one thing holding the team back.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE