News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Just a joke

Started by babywhales, November 02, 2007, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on September 03, 2020, 02:15:05 PM
more truisms

=)) no kidding...I wonder if life will ever be the same again  :-??
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

more virus humor

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

kids say the darndest things

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

GIANTS1

Paddy the irishman fell into a vat at the brewery where he worked an drowned. They sent mickey to tell his wife. I hate to tell this but Paddy fell into a vat at work and drowned today. Oh dear god i hope he didnt suffer. He said i dont think so they said he got out twice to pee.

LennG

More virus humor

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Some election day humor

Charlie Weiss

GIANTS1

A priest was riding the early morning subway train. At one of the stops a disheveled man in a business suit got on. His tie was undone and coat unbuttoned with a bottle of whiskey hanging out of the pocket. He was unshaven and had lipstick on his collar. He sat down next to the priest and began reading his newspaper.  A few minutes later he asked the priest how do you get arthritis? the priest let loose and said " Ill tell you how you get arthritis by staying up all nite drinking an chasing wild women. Thats how you get arthritis"  The man replied " Ill be darned"   About 5 minutes later the priest started  feeling bad an put a hand on the mans shoulder and said "Im sorry son how long have you been suffering from arthritis? The man replied "Father i dont have arthritis but this here paper says the pope does"

LennG

When I was young, I decided I wanted to be a doctor so I took the entrance exam to go to Medical School.
One of the questions asked us to rearrange the letters PNEIS into the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.

Those who answered "spine" are doctors today.  The rest of us are sitting at home sending jokes via email.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

A Newly ordained Priest takes a walk downtown to get to know the area. As he is in one of the not so nice sections, a woman approaches him saying, "Father, head 50 bucks". He continues on his way trying to figure out what she meant and comes across another woman scantily dressed, "Father, head 50 dollars".

He gets back to the Church and thinking about the unusual experiences asks a passing Nun, "Sister, what's head?"

She replies, "50 bucks, just like downtown".
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Charlie Weiss