News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Just a joke

Started by babywhales, November 02, 2007, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

GIANTS1

A husband and wife go to the mall to Christmas shop. They soon get separated and she calls him on the cell phone. Where are you we have alot to do. Well do you remember that jewelry shop we were in when we first got married and you fell in love with that diamond necklace and i said i cant afford it but i will get it for you someday. She tears up and gets emotional. He says well im in the gun shop next door.

LennG

A few more quickies
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: LennG on December 05, 2020, 11:36:16 AM
A few more quickies
I don't know how I'm alive because I don't have guts or balls!  :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Paddy had long heard the story of an amazing family tradition. He Had been told
that his father, grandfather, and great-grandfather all were able to walk on water on their 18th birthday. On that special day, they'd each walked across the lake to the pub on the far side for their first legal drink.

When Paddy's 18th birthday came around, he and his pal Jim took a boat out to the middle of the lake, Paddy, stepped out of the boat... and nearly drowned!!  Jim just barely managed to pull him to safety.

Furious and confused, Paddy went to see his grandmother. "Grandma," he asked, "Tis me 18th birthday, so why can't I walk across the lake like me father, his father and his father before him?"
Granny looked deeply into Paddy's, troubled blue eyes and said,
"Because ye father, ye grandfather and ye great-grandfather were all born in January, when the lake is frozen, and ye were born in August, ya idiot!"

Charlie Weiss

LennG

a few more for laughs

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

LennG

THIS IS A CONVERSATION BETWEEN A MAN AND HIS WIFE.  PLEASE NOTE THAT SHE ASKS SEVEN QUESTIONS, WHICH HE ANSWERS QUITE SIMPLY.  BUT THEN SHE IS SPEECHLESS IN TRYING TO RESPOND TO ONLY ONE QUESTION FROM HIM.

Wife:     DO YOU DRINK BEER?
Husband:    YES

Wife :      HOW MANY BEERS A DAY?
Husband:    USUALLY ABOUT THREE.

Wife:     HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY PER BEER?
Husband:    $5.00 WHICH INCLUDES A TIP (THIS IS WHERE IT GETS SCARY!)

Wife:     AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?
Husband:    ABOUT 20 YEARS, I SUPPOSE.

Wife:     SO A BEER COSTS $5 AND YOU HAVE THREE BEERS A DAY WHICH PUTS YOUR   SPENDING EACH MONTH AT $450.    IN ONE YEAR, IT WOULD BE APPROXIMATELY $5400 CORRECT?
Husband:    CORRECT!

Wife:     IF IN 1 YEAR YOU SPEND $5400, NOT ACCOUNTING FOR INFLATION, THE  PAST 20 YEARS PUTS YOUR SPENDING AT $108,000 CORRECT?
Husband:     CORRECT!

Wife:     DO YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU DIDN'T DRINK SO MUCH BEER, THAT MONEY  COULD HAVE BEEN PUT IN A STEP-UP INTEREST SAVINGS ACCOUNT AND AFTER ACCOUNTING FOR COMPOUND INTEREST FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS, YOU COULD HAVE NOW BOUGHT AN AIRPLANE?

Husband:    DO YOU DRINK BEER?
Wife:    NO.

Husband:     WHERE'S YOUR AIRPLANE?

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

Sem

Quote from: LennG on December 16, 2020, 07:08:21 PM
a few more for laughs

Len, that last pic looks like my brewery logo.

LennG

a few more funnies

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Best Senior Joke EVER

Charlie Weiss

LennG

som,e more funnies

Charlie Weiss