News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Podcast Day One of the Giant's Draft

Started by Ed Vette, April 26, 2019, 03:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Rich, Frank and Brian join me with Steve from the Bleed Blue Show as we discuss the three first round picks and the direction the Giant's are headed.

https://soundcloud.com/edbueti-1/ny-giants-day-one-draft
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Steve was actually reporting from Nashville.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

Someone has been "working on" his pro voice.... outstanding!!! 
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Bob In PA

Love having a "reporter on the scene" aspect... great job, everyone. 

MightyGiants

Quote from: Bob In PA on April 26, 2019, 04:57:40 PM

Not me!  I have a voice for print

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

IMO, when you select a player whom the media has not been "emphasizing" during the draft build-up, it is INEVITABLE that you will be roundly and loudly criticized. 

I'm not surprised a lot of people who don't know squat about the Giants (i.e., fans of other teams) believe the Giants blew it with the Jones pick.

However, one of my best friends (an Eagles fan) is a major wealth of football knowledge.... he believes the Giants ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT last night.  This, more than anything else, buoys my spirits.

Bob

Ed Vette

Quote from: Bob In PA on April 26, 2019, 04:57:40 PM

Did you see I gave you a shout out on the Iowa TE's? Nice call!
~ Coach Tom Coughlin