News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Let's Try Movie Quotes Again...

Started by jimv, May 08, 2020, 07:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

And again, no idea (I just never had a liking for Robert Mitchum. Don't know why, but I usually try to avoid his movies)
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

jimv

"Wake up number 37!"

jimv

The last one was an extreme toughie.  Here's a softie:

"I think we're goin' to the Super Bowl and I think we're gonna win."

LennG

Quote from: jimv on January 20, 2021, 08:38:37 PM
"heaven Knows, Mr. Allison."

Might have seen it way back when, but if so, how would one remember a line from it?

We do better with the softballs.  :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: jimv on January 21, 2021, 12:16:08 AM
The last one was an extreme toughie.  Here's a softie:

"I think we're goin' to the Super Bowl and I think we're gonna win."

Heaven Can Wait

Charlie Weiss

LennG

I wouldn't call this a real softball, but  from a great movie (hint Comedy)

You ruined my life!

No, I didn't.

Oh, yes, you did! Oh, yes, you did! Y'know, you got them bad eyes, like a gypsy, and I don't know why I didn't see it yesterday. Bad luck! That's what it is. Is that all I'm ever gonna have? I should have taken a rock and killed myself years ago!

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: LennG on January 21, 2021, 03:47:15 PM

You ruined my life!

No, I didn't.

Oh, yes, you did! Oh, yes, you did! Y'know, you got them bad eyes, like a gypsy, and I don't know why I didn't see it yesterday. Bad luck! That's what it is. Is that all I'm ever gonna have? I should have taken a rock and killed myself years ago!

Come on Jim, you should know this one. Need any more hints?

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Quote from: LennG on January 22, 2021, 04:53:16 PM
Come on Jim, you should know this one. Need any more hints?

Sorry.  It doesn't click with me.

jimv

Quote from: jimv on January 20, 2021, 09:11:00 PM
"Wake up number 37!"

"The Mothman Prophesies."  If you haven't it, I suggest you do.  It's suspenseful & a little creepy.

LennG

Quote from: jimv on January 22, 2021, 07:18:48 PM

"The Mothman Prophesies."  If you haven't it, I suggest you do.  It's suspenseful & a little creepy.

I watched some of that movie, ages ago, hated it and never even finished it. Sorry

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: LennG on January 21, 2021, 03:47:15 PM

You ruined my life!

No, I didn't.

Anot her clue, 1997 and the female star won an Oscar for best actress. That's a give a way now

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Quote from: LennG on January 22, 2021, 08:23:31 PM
Anot her clue, 1997 and the female star won an Oscar for best actress. That's a give a way now

I guess it must be "Fargo."  I didn't realize it was a comedy.  I never saw it & for some reason I have no desire to see it.

LennG

Quote from: jimv on January 23, 2021, 12:24:12 AM
I guess it must be "Fargo."  I didn't realize it was a comedy.  I never saw it & for some reason I have no desire to see it.

Let's go with Moonstruck as Cher won the Oscar for Best Actress. Really one of the funniest movies I've seen in quite q while. Very similar to My Cousin Vinny in its humor.

Charlie Weiss