News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Let's Try Movie Quotes Again...

Started by jimv, May 08, 2020, 07:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

"When ya pull a gun, kill a man."

" You never had a rope around your neck. Well, I'm going to tell you something. When that rope starts to pull tight, you can feel the Devil bite your ass."

a real softball
"Go on home to your kids, Herb."

"A man like Ringo has got a great big hole, right in the middle of him. He can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it."

Another big time softball

"No, sir. This is the West, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: jimv on February 18, 2021, 03:10:08 PM
Tim, you didn't need the question mark.
Haven't seen the movie but "heard" about it... total guess. I want to check it out but the wife has to watch it during the day lol
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

Quote from: GIANTS1 on February 18, 2021, 05:38:40 PM
number one sounds like eastwood in grand torino
Not answering for Dom, but you are correct.    :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Quote from: LennG on February 18, 2021, 04:44:38 PM

" You never had a rope around your neck. Well, I'm going to tell you something. When that rope starts to pull tight, you can feel the Devil bite your ass."

a real softball

"A man like Ringo has got a great big hole, right in the middle of him. He can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it."

"No, sir. This is the West, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."

The first real softball:  High Noon.

The second real softball:  The Man Who killed Liberty Valance.

The other two sound like Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns.

jimv

"Gunga Din isn't a swatch kinda movie."

LennG

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

a real softball
High Noon

Man Who shot Liberty Valence

As you can see all westerns, including the two that remain unanswered. Come on Jim, #1 from an all time movie classic western

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Let's try a few more

We'll start with a big-time softball

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Real softball is "A Wonderful Life."

philo43

LennG

Quote from: philo43 on February 28, 2021, 06:19:46 AM
#2 Singing in the Rain - my wife made me watch it a few weeks ago

#3 Lethal Weapon

Excellent job guys.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

My Darling Clementine

a real softball

Tombstone

Charlie Weiss

LennG

You all got the last bunch pretty quick so let's try a few more.

I'm going to make this easy, all these are from Marx Brothers movies--name them

Charlie Weiss

jimv

"If I had served God half as well as I served my King, God would not have left me to die in a place like this."

jimv