News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

TWD Season 10's Last 6 Episodes

Started by Ed Vette, February 25, 2021, 02:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Lenn, the reason for these one on one episodes was due to Covid. The producers have stated that. These episodes were shot last year during the height of the pandemic. They would have been very different if that wasn't the case. Did you know that the actress that played Lucille was actually Jeffrey Dean Morgan's (Negan) wife?

Next season is 14 episodes and it's the final season of the series. It will all tie in somehow and open the door to the Daryll-Carol series, the plan for some Rick streaming segments and quite possibly merge some of the Characters to FTWD and TWD World Beyond (which I recorded but haven't watched yet).
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

I kind of figured that Ed.

As I said, I am invested in this show and I will watch it to the end. I have given up on FTWD and whatever else came afterward.

Check out some of the great shows that some of us have mentioned on the 'What Are You Watching' thread. There is something for everyone.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Fear starts it's season tonight. Linda actually likes this series better now.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

You know Ed, I had always claimed that Fear was a better show than TWD (except, not in its prime). For some reason, last year, I just got tangled up with this series, and it never really got me going the way it did in the past. It also just went a bit too 'out there'. I still don't understand how an almost mortally wounded Morgan, surrounded by a basic horde of Walkers, got away?. I knew he would, but I still never understood how, and they didn't even show it. It was the cliffhanger show, and when the next season started, he was wandering about somewhere. I'm sure they explained it somewhere, but that just pissed me off, and I really never got back to like it as much. It does have much better characters, especially with Morgan and Dwayne (Is that his name) from TWD, Jenna Elfman is good, but, I don't know, something just made me give up on it.
I always said it was the better show though.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on April 11, 2021, 11:43:48 AM
You know Ed, I had always claimed that Fear was a better show than TWD (except, not in its prime). For some reason, last year, I just got tangled up with this series, and it never really got me going the way it did in the past. It also just went a bit too 'out there'. I still don't understand how an almost mortally wounded Morgan, surrounded by a basic horde of Walkers, got away?. I knew he would, but I still never understood how, and they didn't even show it. It was the cliffhanger show, and when the next season started, he was wandering about somewhere. I'm sure they explained it somewhere, but that just pissed me off, and I really never got back to like it as much. It does have much better characters, especially with Morgan and Dwayne (Is that his name) from TWD, Jenna Elfman is good, but, I don't know, something just made me give up on it.
I always said it was the better show though.

Last night's episode was pretty good and they followed up on the Morgan issue. Surprise.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Hope you enjoy it. As I said, I am done with it and have moved on.

Charlie Weiss