News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Bob Hope, an American Hero

Started by LennG, April 05, 2021, 07:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Bob Hope... It's Priceless

He would never be allowed to perform with his acts, today.

Girls, short skirts, off colored jokes, religious christmas songs, all politically incorrect.

GREAT GREAT MAN.

This will most likely be the very best ten minutes of your day. hope you all enjoy this great AMERICAN PATRIOT.

++++++++++++++++

Here's a history lesson for today Alan Alda first saw Bob Hope in WWII. Until the day he died his Dad never ever missed a Bob Hope special.  Alan remembered him laughing and crying at every show but he never understood why.  Now he knows.

A little travel back in time. Warning.  This might make your eyes wet!  Those were the days.....jokes were funny, not disgusting.......and the girls were dressed to make them look pretty, not vulgar... This is some priceless footage..... This is a great e-mail.  It makes me thankful that I am old enough to have lived in the time of Bob Hope.

https://biggeekdad.com/2011/02/bob-hope-christmas/#.YFyJlTvjjC8.link
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

"I don't know what you all did to get here but let that be a lesson to ya!"  =)) =)) =))
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: