News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Best Quentin Tarantino characters

Started by LennG, April 06, 2021, 05:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

I know Mr. Tarantino's movies, like the Coen brothers, are an acquired taste. Myself, I have acquired that taste and basically LOVE almost all his movies. He is getting better with age, as with his last movie Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

So take a look at this list of the most memorable characters from his movies. Can't argue with any of them. Myself, I would have switched Travolta's character with Samuel Jackson's. I think, from all his movies, Jules Winnfield was the most quoted and the best overall.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/the-25-greatest-characters-from-quentin-tarantino-films/ss-AAIT6nz?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz#image=26
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

DaveBrown74

There are so many good ones and they're hard to actually rank.

My personal favorites would be Buscemi's character in Reservoir Dogs, Harvey Keitel both in Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, and Michael Madsen in Reservoir Dogs. Clearly there are many other great ones though.

Fortunately for us, Tarrantino has tended to use great actors who have significantly enhanced the characters they are protraying.