News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

"Concrete Cowboy" on Netflix

Started by Bob In PA, April 06, 2021, 10:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

I highly recommend "Concrete Cowboy" on Netflix.  NOT FOR GENERAL AUDIENCES.  Major swearing and street talk but IMO it's an engaging story. 

Be sure to watch all the way through... during the end credits they show which cast members are not necessarily acting.

Yes, this is not some silly fantasy.  It's a real thing.  Black (mostly) cowboys do live in North Philadelphia!  I've been there.

Bob

PS. If you find the movie (or the idea) interesting or compelling (which, to me, it definitely is) you can also google Fletcher Street Urban Riding Club for additional information.
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

LennG

Bob

I saw this advertised in my proper today. Really doesn't sound like something I would really like, but I have said that about many things and have liked them, so I will give it a shot in the near future.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bob In PA

Quote from: LennG on April 10, 2021, 12:07:10 PM
Bob

I saw this advertised in my proper today. Really doesn't sound like something I would really like, but I have said that about many things and have liked them, so I will give it a shot in the near future.
Lenn: I don't guarantee you'll like it but even if you give up on the movie after watching a while, fast-forward to the end credits and watch all of that (taking careful note of the captions under the photos.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!