News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

More On the Lab Leak Hypothesis

Started by jimmyz, May 24, 2021, 12:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

Woody

(null)
So when many Leading Democrats , former Leaders including Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and many others said the 2016 election was stolen by Trump , and Polosi and others objected to the electoral college vote of several states in the senate. They were traitors as well ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Quote from: bldevil on May 27, 2021, 04:44:53 PM
This is an editorial from David Leonhardt, of the NYTimes, from today.  I think it's a worthwhile read and summarizes many of the points made here on both sides of the debate.  If you didn't already know, Leonhardt most assuredly occupies a left-of-center viewpoint:

"
May 27, 2021   

By David Leonhardt

Good morning. The lab-leak theory is everywhere. We have an explainer.

Suddenly, talk of the Wuhan lab-leak theory seems to be everywhere.

President Biden yesterday called on U.S. intelligence officials to
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

MightyGiants

Quote from: Bob In PA on May 30, 2021, 09:45:58 AM
bl: That about sums it up.  I think the guy gave a really good explanation.  I had missed that article.  Thanks for posting it.  Bob

Not really it was a poorly done article that in the end creates a false impression that each scenario is equally plausible.   
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Woody

(null)
So these facts are lies ? I actually saw them say everything I said .
Again do you think they were right or wrong to challenge the 2016 election

MightyGiants

Quote from: Woody on May 30, 2021, 10:16:48 AM
(null)
So these facts are lies ? I actually saw them say everything I said .
Again do you think they were right or wrong to challenge the 2016 election
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 30, 2021, 10:42:28 AM
Over half the Republicans believe Trump is President.  Tell me did that anti-American false belief come from the right or MSM???

Nearly a quarter of Republicans believe the whole  Satan-worshipping pedophiles nonsense.  Again did that come from the right or from MSM????

Complaining that the MSM wasn't praising Trump enough is not a sound or logical reason to dismiss the MSM in favor of right-wing propanda instead.

What happened to no politics? A lot of whatabouts throw about in this thread. The conversation is far off topic. So after a lot of discussion, pretty much everyone agrees that there exists a possibility of either theory. Doesn't matter if it's a distinct or remote possibility. Until proven otherwise and it's very possible that the truth is never disclosed even if the powers that be come to a conclusion.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on May 30, 2021, 10:51:06 AM
What happened to no politics? A lot of whatabouts throw about in this thread. The conversation is far off topic. So after a lot of discussion, pretty much everyone agrees that there exists a possibility of either theory. Doesn't matter if it's a distinct or remote possibility. Until proven otherwise and it's very possible that the truth is never disclosed even if the powers that be come to a conclusion.

This topic was always just polics so it's hardly off topic.   Our right-wing friends know we may never know the truth.   So they are playing the political game of exclusively talking and promoting the theory they like.   Perception trumps reality when it comes to politics.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE