News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The Cosmic Hoax: An Expose'

Started by Ed Vette, July 06, 2021, 10:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

If you look at a map, the USA is not a particularly large portion of the planet.    So I think a reasonable assumption is that if UFOs have visited this planet, they have visited more than just the USA.   So if one wants to believe that the government is covering up the existence of UFOs and proof of alien life, one would have to assume any other nations (friends and foes alike) would be in on the coverup.   Plus the aliens themselves would be in on the coverup since they clearly have decided not to make their existence known. 

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 12, 2021, 01:17:51 PM
If you look at a map, the USA is not a particularly large portion of the planet.    So I think a reasonable assumption is that if UFOs have visited this planet, they have visited more than just the USA.   So if one wants to believe that the government is covering up the existence of UFOs and proof of alien life, one would have to assume any other nations (friends and foes alike) would be in on the coverup.   Plus the aliens themselves would be in on the coverup since they clearly have decided not to make their existence known.

We have been told, and been shown, that there have been several UFO sightings and many UFOs have been described in several various shapes and sizes. I still believe many of these so-called sightings are of experimental aircraft that our government is trying out. I believe that is why many more of the sightings are here in the USA, but there have been enough sightings all over the world to say, it can't just be our government. If the UFOs are of different shapes etc. they it has to be assumed that we are being visited by more than one species of Alien life, maybe even several.
MY theory is that we pose no threat to any of these aliens so they have no reason to appear or basically let their real presence be known. They are doing what they feel is proper, letting people, or governments, know they ARE out there, monitoring us and when we do become any sort of threat to THEM, they will make their presence known whether as friends or enemies. Only time will tell.
People say, why don't they just land on the Whiter House lawn? Why should they?. What would they gain from that.? They are the superior race and they basically control the skies. We are of no threat to them, so why bother making any sort of contact. For us, that is too much Hollywood. If they wanted to conquer us, they probably could do it without breaking a sweat, but, for now, let's just observe us and see how we react.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on July 12, 2021, 01:07:28 PM
Ed

You know how I feel about UFOs and alien visitation to this planet. I fully believe in it, we have been visited, we are still being visited and this planet has been watched forever and helped along in its development. Proof, on paper there is none, but, to me anyway, there is no way certain things have been built, created, and all that without some sort of 'help' along the way. Let's leave that for now.

Also, to me, there is no doubt that the government has, and still is, covering some things up. No doubt at all. Why is the question.? According to Greer, I still don't know why? But I do not see things the way he sees them, the way he presents them, as basically everything is a cover-up, everyone is lying, and only he is exposing the truth.  As I said previously, as I was watching the video, I likened him to Trump, basically saying I am telling the truth and everyone else is lying and covering up the truth, yet there is absolutely no proof that this is so.
Greer basically said those Navy pilots, whose video of that UFOs, were in on the plot, and everyone else, including every abductee, were lying, and only he is there to expose the truth. While I doubt many of the abductee's stories I have heard, as you mentioned, there are some, that are so credible, that you just have to believe what you are hearing, even if you want to doubt it.

Doris is really into these UFO shows, a lot more than me. I have watched many of the shows on History Channel among other stations and they all have the same characters on, telling everyone about UFO researchers, etc., etc. and they are just as many kooks as Greer is to me. All these people do is spread one side to the story and basically insist it's the truth and never even give any credence to a possible explanation. There is one guy on these shows (forget his name but he has wild hair and his first name is George). If I see him give any statement, I immediately turn it off. He is really a kook, to the nth degree.
As I mentioned in my other post, there is a guy Louis Elizondo, who was mentioned several times in Greer's video, who he blatantly dismissed as a shill for the government. He has put out terrific shows on his investigations of UFOs. They have been on the History channel (I believe) and they are honest, to the point and if you had doubts, you may not after listening to him interview legitimate, reliable witnesses. He has been on 60 minutes among other shows and, to me anyway, is not part of any government cover-up.

Look, it all boils down to whether or not you believe. Greer, like Elizondo, tells us there is proof of Aliens and we believe that part. Both suggest a government cover-up of the knowledge that the government has and we both believe that. Where Greer loses me, is that he basically says everyone else is lying and only he is telling the truth. Everything that is white is really black and if we don't listen to him, we are all doomed. He really doesn't say doomed to what, or what the effects are if we don't listen to him.
Just like Trump, where is the proof.?
You might be interested in this Elizondo interview.

https://youtu.be/aAmFlLfsZKM
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Quote from: Ed Vette on July 13, 2021, 11:43:17 AM
You might be interested in this Elizondo interview.

https://youtu.be/aAmFlLfsZKM

Another hour and a half video. I will definitely watch it when I can. The grandkids will be here for a week on Friday so a lot of my spare time will be gone.

I look forward to watching this very much.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimmyz

Set aside for a second whether or not these sightings are aliens.

Why is it the government is not simply laughing this off?  That's what they used to do. 

What is your most cynical or non-cynical take?
"The best way to get anything done is...ugh...if you hold near and dear to you ugh...then you like to be able to ugh..."

Ed Vette

Quote from: jimmyz on July 20, 2021, 06:59:09 PM
Set aside for a second whether or not these sightings are aliens.

Why is it the government is not simply laughing this off?  That's what they used to do. 

What is your most cynical or non-cynical take?

There is just too many of them recently and they would lose credibility to deny them especially since many of the sightings have come from the Military. There have been comments that they have significantly more they haven't shared. They claim they don't know what they are. It's possible these Tic-Tac type craft could be holographic or from another government. Russia has claimed they have weapon technology that can be deployed at many times faster than the speed of sound. It's the lack of any means of propulsion, sound barrier noise or water wake. They have moved to the destination of where a military deployment was scheduled before they arrived there. They move 80,000 feet to a level of 50 feet in less than a second. If one of these craft happen to become visible to a large crowd or a city, they would not look good to have dismissed them. The Government has a real concern over them.   
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

jimmyz

Quote from: Ed Vette on July 22, 2021, 10:40:38 AM
There is just too many of them recently and they would lose credibility to deny them especially since many of the sightings have come from the Military. There have been comments that they have significantly more they haven't shared. They claim they don't know what they are. It's possible these Tic-Tac type craft could be holographic or from another government. Russia has claimed they have weapon technology that can be deployed at many times faster than the speed of sound. It's the lack of any means of propulsion, sound barrier noise or water wake. They have moved to the destination of where a military deployment was scheduled before they arrived there. They move 80,000 feet to a level of 50 feet in less than a second. If one of these craft happen to become visible to a large crowd or a city, they would not look good to have dismissed them. The Government has a real concern over them.

Yeah the natural inclination to the recent response from our own Pentagon that they have no idea what these things are could mean it is from another government.  So which government?  Russia?  Hah!!  I don't believe anything the Russians claim.  They're a dying petro state and in spite of recent claims to the contrary they are far from America's biggest threat.  China?  China has historically not done much in the way of R&D opting to go straight to manufacture capitalizing on, among others, American tehcnological innovation.  They're close the gap but in spite of Biden's claims to the contrary, they haven't surpassed us.  They're more capable of producing because they have many more mid tier technical minds.  I can't imagine China has come up with things capable of doing things that our government now admits they don't have any idea what they are when they're so busy stealing our technological secrets.

These are either very well executed hoaxes capable of fooling the eyes of fighter pilots or they're something truly remarkable.
"The best way to get anything done is...ugh...if you hold near and dear to you ugh...then you like to be able to ugh..."

Ed Vette

Quote from: jimmyz on July 23, 2021, 04:00:37 AM
Yeah the natural inclination to the recent response from our own Pentagon that they have no idea what these things are could mean it is from another government.  So which government?  Russia?  Hah!!  I don't believe anything the Russians claim.  They're a dying petro state and in spite of recent claims to the contrary they are far from America's biggest threat.  China?  China has historically not done much in the way of R&D opting to go straight to manufacture capitalizing on, among others, American tehcnological innovation.  They're close the gap but in spite of Biden's claims to the contrary, they haven't surpassed us.  They're more capable of producing because they have many more mid tier technical minds.  I can't imagine China has come up with things capable of doing things that our government now admits they don't have any idea what they are when they're so busy stealing our technological secrets.

These are either very well executed hoaxes capable of fooling the eyes of fighter pilots or they're something truly remarkable.

I have a feeling that we are going to find out soon. In the next few years or so.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

jimmyz

I wonder why it is folks say that it is 'most likely' or 'more likely' to be of earthly origins.  Is it based on statistical likelihood?  Normalcy bias?  Is there actually evidence to suggest it came from earth?

Assuming these things are even real (and I am somewhat skeptical) and not, as some suggest, some sort of visual trickery, isn't it more likely to not have come from earth?  As a skeptic myself, I understand why it might be scary to suggest it. 

In 2019, if you were to predict a plague would fall on humanity in 2020, you would have gotten a similar, maybe a little milder, reaction.

Ed Vette

Quote from: jimmyz on July 23, 2021, 11:46:50 AM
I wonder why it is folks say that it is 'most likely' or 'more likely' to be of earthly origins.  Is it based on statistical likelihood?  Normalcy bias?  Is there actually evidence to suggest it came from earth?

Assuming these things are even real (and I am somewhat skeptical) and not, as some suggest, some sort of visual trickery, isn't it more likely to not have come from earth?  As a skeptic myself, I understand why it might be scary to suggest it. 

In 2019, if you were to predict a plague would fall on humanity in 2020, you would have gotten a similar, maybe a little milder, reaction.

If they are real amd not fabricated, it
~ Coach Tom Coughlin