News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT- Members, what is your first name

Started by MightyGiants, August 03, 2021, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sem

Painter

Quote from: Jclayton92 on August 04, 2021, 10:59:53 AM
I'm Jess

Good to know that you're not John Clayton whom Sean Salisbury used to refer to as the Cryptkeeper, which was in reponse to his having been called, Mr. Backup. In any case, he was let go in Disney ESPN's big (300+) layoff a year ago. I think Clayton now has a Saturday Morning radio show devoted to the Seattle Seahawks. I wonder if he still has the poneytail?

As for Salibury, Mr.Dicpic was fired way earlier. Yet he too has a radio show.

In any event, we'd rather "listen" to you, Jess.

Cheers!

CVA14

Frank, which I prefer to my baptized name, Francis Joseph. Was named after my father. He was the fifth born in his family and first male born in the USA. He was named after Franz Josef, the Emperor of Austria. So occasionally I would kid my father and ask why wasn't he named after George Washington or Thomas Jefferson, or somebody like that. Once he replied his mother was too busy raising kids to think much about it.

uconnjack8

Quote from: Painter on August 04, 2021, 01:35:17 PM
Good to know that you're not John Clayton whom Sean Salisbury used to refer to as the Cryptkeeper, which was in reponse to his having been called, Mr. Backup. In any case, he was let go in Disney ESPN's big (300+) layoff a year ago. I think Clayton now has a Saturday Morning radio show devoted to the Seattle Seahawks. I wonder if he still has the poneytail?

As for Salibury, Mr.Dicpic was fired way earlier. Yet he too has a radio show.

In any event, we'd rather "listen" to you, Jess.

Cheers!

John Clayton has been making some appearances on NFL Radio when regular hosts are off.  There are other media people that host shows on that network, and in some ways they understand how to create a better radio program, but the knowledge base is very different from the ex- players, coaches and front office people that I find more interesting on that station.

theNorwegian

Dont post much, but my name is Marcus.

state_property

Painter

Should you wish to remember. Only those currently submitted are included. Please correct any errors, and add or delete your name as you may wish.

Screen Name
MightyGiants       Richard
MP21Ways          Mark
Ozzie                  Lou
Zephirus             Lee
JollyBlueG           Ric
Philosopher         Joseph
Slugs Narrows     Paul
Moose135           John
Sooners              Dale
Dumpster Dan     Dan
EDjohnst             Ed
PresidentRick       Rick
Londonblue          Neil
LennG                 Len
AZGiantsFan        Rich
files58                Allan
Jaime                 Jaime
drakew               dr drake
topshelf              Ant
tomeee               E
Uconnjack           Matt
babywhales         Chris
TDToomer           Donny
Sem                   Steve
JClayton             Jess
CVA14                Frank
theNorwegian     Marcus
state_property    Kerry
PSU Beirut          Steve
kartanoman        Chris
brownelvis54       Robert
Shoelessjoe         Frank
MagicRat             Ken
squibber              Lou
Gmanfansince      Fred
Thegratefulhead   George
afan56                 Bob
Bob In PA             Bob
Beaugestus          John
Giant Jim             Jim
andrew_nyGiants  Andrew

Cheers!
Larry

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

PSUBeirut

Steve here. =)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LennG

Quote from: Painter on August 05, 2021, 11:50:39 AM
Should you wish to remember. Only those currently submitted are included. Please correct any errors, and add or delete your name as you may wish.

A lot of time on your hands these days--?????   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

kartanoman

A little late to the party; I do beg everyone's pardon. For today, I declare with great excitement that I turned in my membership to the Land of Enchantment (will miss the green chile for certain) for a return to the Grand Canyon State to start the next chapter in my life (NOTE: as well as my family).

I am in the former BBWC Hall of Fame for my field goal kicking prowess as well as holding the record for the longest cow-pattie kick in the state of Alabama (NOTE: attested to by none other than the Tru Blu fan, in his darker, more handsomely days).

Most refer to me as the "k-man" here but I am fine with folks using my given name.

Peace, Chris (short for Christian) K.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Painter

Quote from: kartanoman on August 07, 2021, 01:31:21 AM
A little late to the party; I do beg everyone's pardon. For today, I declare with great excitement that I turned in my membership to the Land of Enchantment (will miss the green chile for certain) for a return to the Grand Canyon State to start the next chapter in my life (NOTE: as well as my family).

I am in the former BBWC Hall of Fame for my field goal kicking prowess as well as holding the record for the longest cow-pattie kick in the state of Alabama (NOTE: attested to by none other than the Tru Blu fan, in his darker, more handsomely days).

Most refer to me as the "k-man" here but I am fine with folks using my given name.

Peace, Chris (short for Christian) K.

Thanks, k-man, I mean Chris. You're included. I don't know why I'm keeper of the roll but I feel like I've painted myself into it (pun intended).  Best wishes to you and yours on your return to Arizona. Just don't forget who you're rooting for when they play the Cardinales.

Cheers!

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building