News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Stupid is as stupid does

Started by LennG, August 12, 2021, 11:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Is this guy maybe the biggest moron out there

Texas' governor is now asking for out-of-state help for COVID surge after banning mask mandates

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-gop-governor-is-now-asking-for-out-of-state-help-for-covid-surge-after-banning-mask-mandates/ar-AANdqp3?ocid=msedgntp

Sorry guys, you can't have your cake (banning mask mandates) and eating it too (having Covid bypass your state)

This guy is killing people, really and he is still in office while, well we'll leave it at that.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bob In PA

There is great irony in the title you chose for this thread. 
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

MightyGiants

The Feds had to send respirators to Florida.   It's like the governors of Florida and Texas are in a contest to see who can sicken and kill the most citizens with Covid
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Woody

(null)
Along with Biden with the covid migrants crossing the border everyday being sent out across the country. Stupid is as stupid does. 10 to 30 % of migrants have covid . So 20 % of 210,000 crossing in July alone being sent all over the country . Good plan Joe.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Woody on August 12, 2021, 04:26:25 PM
(null)
Along with Biden with the covid migrants crossing the border everyday being sent out across the country. Stupid is as stupid does. 10 to 30 % of migrants have covid . So 20 % of 210,000 crossing in July alone being sent all over the country . Good plan Joe.

On the Mask thread, I ran the numbers.   Less than 0.9 undocumented immigrants a day are Covid positive and coming across the border.   Woody, why are you and JimV making such a big deal about that 0.9 Covid positive people when your party is producing 10s of thousands of Covid positive people a day?????   Please explain why you are ignoring your killer politicians and focusing on less than 1 person a day?????  What is so special about that one person??????
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

1,000 Kids in Mississippi Test Positive for COVID-19 After School Reopens

Thousands more are in quarantine after schools reopened in the state as the delta variant surges.

Nearly 5,000 children, educators and school staff are quarantined in Mississippi after returning to classrooms at the start of the new school year, some under mask-optional policies.

https://www.usnews.com/news/education-news/articles/2021-08-11/1-000-kids-in-mississippi-test-positive-for-covid-19-after-school-reopens
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Here's another "Stupid is as stupid does:"

Biden letting thousands, MANY WITH COVID, of people to flood across our border & then spread them out through the country. Talk about spreading the disease!!!!

Woody

(null)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LennG

Quote from: jimv on August 12, 2021, 09:04:22 PM

Biden letting thousands, MANY WITH COVID, of people to flood across our border & then spread them out through the country. Talk about spreading the disease!!!!

Jim

First where are you getting all this info about thousands and thousands flooding our borders, all with Covis? Are they testing them as they come across. Too much FOX news.

AND, since we are talking about spreading this virus, did you see on any news outlet about the motorcycle rally in Sturgis South Dakota. Happens every year but this year, where maybe 100,000 cyclists converged on Sturgis, and most of them not vaccinated. I think this is a bit more troubling than a few immigrants who come into this country.

Results Are In: Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Was A COVID 'Super Spreader' Costing Billions

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/motorcycles/results-are-in-sturgis-motorcycle-rally-was-a-covid-super-spreader-costing-billions/ar-BB18P6AQ

And, in case you don't want to read the article

Anyone with a brain could tell that putting on the gigantic Sturgis Motorcycle Rally this year would be a bad idea. Now we have a scientific study to affirm this was a worst-case scenario, an event that appears to be accountable for 250,000 cases of COVID-19 at a public cost of $12 billion.

Charlie Weiss

Woody

(null)
You have bad info my friend. Democrat Mayors and all can testify to the crisis on the Border. one town had 700 cases in two weeks. Check your sources you are wrong about the border issue. It is a super spreader by anyone

Woody

(null)
What about the concert in Chicago last week where 60,000 people gathered for a concert ? No covid there I am sure.

Woody

There have been 210,000 crossings in July alone and by border patrol reports little testing until they are sent to local towns etc.
pay attention to something besides the MSM. They refuse to tell the American people the truth about the border crisis. But it is real and spreading covid all over the country as 10 to 20 % (at least ) have tested positive. Along with 80 border patrol officers in the last two weeks.

jimmyz

Well remember, killing people wont get you fired, just ask Cuomo.  Ti++y grabbing, @ss grabbing, begging for sex from your employees and state troopers will...well if you do it for long enough and your brother who covers for you on CNN happens to be on vacation.  Just ask Cuomo.
"The best way to get anything done is...ugh...if you hold near and dear to you ugh...then you like to be able to ugh..."

MightyGiants

Quote from: jimv on August 12, 2021, 09:04:22 PM

What is so special about that less than one person a day?!?!?      You still haven't answer that FACT
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE