News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

You can only save three of these shows

Started by MightyGiants, August 26, 2021, 10:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

You can only save three of these shows. The rest are deleted from history. Which are you saving?

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Does my answer have to score a "tic-tac-toe" (three-in-a-row) or is that just for extra credit?  LOL
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

squibber

Sopranos, Walking Dead, Ozark

I have to admit though that I'm tired of the Walking Dead cast facing one brutal enemy after another.  How about a little peace with the neighbors once in a while.

LennG

This isn't even close

Breaking Bad
GOT
The Sopranos.

Years ago I would have included TWD in this but they have fallen so far away from what it once was and basically ruined what once was a great show.

If I had to make it 5, I would include
The Wire
Dexter
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

brownelvis54

Quote from: MightyGiants on August 26, 2021, 10:38:51 AM
You can only save three of these shows. The rest are deleted from history. Which are you saving?

Is there a list to choose from? If not

MASH

All in the family

would be two of my three
The KING is in the building

brownelvis54

Sorry Rich....for some reason I couldn't see the choices from the computer at at hospital. Sadly I have only seen the walking dead from your list.....but from what I have heard...

The Sopranos, GOT and The walking dead are the 3 I would save. ( I have HBO Max now) I need some catching up to do
The KING is in the building