News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Since I am a complete nerd at anything computer related, usually finding my way by trial and error, as I said in my post the other day, I usually get to Wordle by the link in the OP. Today that link did not work, so I went back and saw how to get there, and I succeeded. But I was trying to get this link somewhere where I can access it easily and I simply cannot see how to do this. I saved it to my favorites, but does that mean I have to open my favorites, find the link and go that way? There has to be an easier way.

As with Ric, I only play on my desktop.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on June 10, 2022, 02:31:59 PM
Since I am a complete nerd at anything computer related, usually finding my way by trial and error, as I said in my post the other day, I usually get to Wordle by the link in the OP. Today that link did not work, so I went back and saw how to get there, and I succeeded. But I was trying to get this link somewhere where I can access it easily and I simply cannot see how to do this. I saved it to my favorites, but does that mean I have to open my favorites, find the link and go that way? There has to be an easier way.

As with Ric, I only play on my desktop.
Yes, bookmark it. Please extend Happy Birthday wishes to Doris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

Wordle 357 4/6

?🟨?🟩?
??🟨🟩?
???🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another par.

Happy birthday Doris!

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

DaveBrown74

Needed 6 today for some reason. Not really sure why to be honest!

MightyGiants

I guessed the wrong animal so I needed another try

Wordle 357 5/6

🟨???🟩
?🟩???
?????
?🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Wordle 357 4/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Well...my streak is over. Back to ground zero  :(
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Ed Vette

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on June 11, 2022, 08:29:43 AM
Well...my streak is over. Back to ground zero  :(
Tricky one today.

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Quote from: Ed Vette on June 11, 2022, 08:55:31 AM
Tricky one today.

Looks like my link ended today. So I have to start all over.

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Ed Vette on June 11, 2022, 08:59:09 AM

Looks like my link ended today. So I have to start all over.

Use this link: https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html  https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html

and all should be fine - it will carry over your past records

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

I really don't know why but today was tough. I really struggled with that OO. That completely fooled me. It took me six also and a lot of time and I am lucky I didn't go with NOOSE instead of GOOSE. I had already tried MOOSE.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on June 11, 2022, 12:48:52 PM

I really don't know why but today was tough. I really struggled with that OO. That completely fooled me. It took me six also and a lot of time and I am lucky I didn't go with NOOSE instead of GOOSE. I had already tried MOOSE.
My last attempt was Loose  ~X(