News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Got today's in three. I got yesterday's in two and held back from posting so as not to do a spoiler.

Sheer luck - just picking unused letters with the "n" in a different spot - surprised me

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

After putting in my 3 regular words, I only had 2 letters. Bit tricky, and with a real lucky guess at 4, I got it in 5.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Wordle 288 4/6

🟨🟩

🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

I almost missed today's, in an odd way.  Guess one gave me the first 3 letters in position.  Then I guessed at a word and got it wrong.  Decided to play my two other establishing words (with the 3rd word modified in light of the letters already played).  Then I made another swing and a miss guess, but I managed to get it on guess 6
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

It took me 5 tries this morning and I was getting worried. Not a word I use everyday. Maybe in a few more years...LOL

Bill Brown

""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

T200

My issue with today's word is that there are 2 different spellings. I got it in 4 because I chose the wrong one lol.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

Quote from: T200 on April 04, 2022, 09:32:27 AM
My issue with today's word is that there are 2 different spellings. I got it in 4 because I chose the wrong one lol.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Two different spellings? Idk about that.

Got it in four after the wrong guess on three.

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

I got today's word in 5. It was a word I was unfamiliar with.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

DaveBrown74

I found today challenging. Took me six.

Ed Vette

Took me five. There was a more familiar word with a different first letter. Still comes down to some luck as to how initial letters are obtained in first and second words.

Wordle 290 5/6

🟨
🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

I really thought today was the day my unbeaten streak ended.  I really struggled but pulled it together on pick 6

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

I got it in 5, but really had to work it to get it. I've never heard the word used without a prefix and I've had 4 kids an ex-wife who's an NP and a daughter who's an RN about to become an NP. Strange word IMO

edit: hope I didn't reveal a spoiler  :crazy:

LennG

My streak is over. Missed it. I thought I had it in 6 with Fatal, but I didn't.

Charlie Weiss