News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

This one I figured out the word based on it being a bit difficult to guess

Wordle 401 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟨🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

Looks like three's a charm today  :ok:

Wordle 401 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

SPARK
PHONE
ELOPE
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Ed Vette

Wordle 401 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Wordle 401 6/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another brain fog day. My letters sucked and I literally spent 15 minutes trying to come up with the right combo. I really thought this was it.Dont know why I didnt see it.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on July 25, 2022, 09:29:40 AMWordle 401 6/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another brain fog day. My letters sucked and I literally spent 15 minutes trying to come up with the right combo. I really thought this was it.Dont know why I didnt see it.

I had four letters all in the wrong place but it was enough to figure out. I noticed people with three letters in the middle right place all needed another try.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Wordle 401 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADIEU
STOLE
GLOVE
BLOKE
ELOPE

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Bill Brown

Wordle 402 4/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Jolly Blue Giant

Phew  #:-S

Wordle 402 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

STRAP
EBONY
QUICK
WINCH
FINCH
CINCH

Ed Vette

Wordle 402 3/6

🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

I should have known the second word wouldn't be so easy.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Frustrating

Wordle 402 X/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩

I should probably focus more when playing and not listening to podcasts at the same time
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 26, 2022, 08:07:48 AMFrustrating

Wordle 402 X/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩

I should probably focus more when playing and not listening to podcasts at the same time

Hmmm...I had the last 4 letters and went with "F", then "W" and got it with the only letter left that would spell out a word. I'll be interested in knowing which letter you used (after the 10:00 rule of course) because it means there were four options, not three. And I'm still stumped. Of course, I might have already used that letter so it wasn't an option for me. But it also means I was one letter from breaking my streak that I am not aware of  :-??

DaveBrown74

Wordle 402 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADIEU
LINGO
FIRST
PINCH
CINCH

I don't particularly enjoy getting 5s, but this wasn't one of these ones where I was smacking myself upside the head and calling myself names when I finally solved it. I don't feel like any of my guesses were idiotic, as I sometimes do with the benefit of hindsight.

Oh well.

LennG

Wordle 402 5/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

HOIST
READY
PLUCK
FINCH
CINCH
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss