News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

@Jolly Blue Giant

stare
poind
finch
winch
cinch
linch
ginch

I mentioned being more focused.  I considered the possibility that the word started with one of my existing words but I ruled out "ninch" and "hinch" but somehow missed considering "cinch"
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 26, 2022, 10:24:39 AM@Jolly Blue Giant

stare
poind
finch
winch
cinch
linch
ginch

I mentioned being more focused.  I considered the possibility that the word started with one of my existing words but I ruled out "ninch" and "hinch" but somehow missed considering "cinch"

Huh - I tried FINCH and WINCH. I couldn't use PINCH because I had already exhausted my "P". Never heard of linch or ginch
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

T200

Quote from: LennG on July 26, 2022, 10:20:47 AMWordle 402 5/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

HOIST
READY
PLUCK
FINCH
CINCH

You had two good letters to start with, Len! A little tired this morning, eh?  :-??

LennG

Tim

We have our 3 grandkids with us this week, 11-year-old, 8-year-old, and a 6-year-old that does not sit still for a minute.  Talk about not having a minute rest.

Just got back from Rye Playland and they are wound and I am exhausted. And then you want me to concentrate on Wordle?????    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: LennG on July 26, 2022, 08:57:06 PMTim

We have our 3 grandkids with us this week, 11-year-old, 8-year-old, and a 6-year-old that does not sit still for a minute.  Talk about not having a minute rest.

Just got back from Rye Playland and they are wound and I am exhausted. And then you want me to concentrate on Wordle?????    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Oh you definitely have your hands full! And they're too old to play the quiet game  :P  :P

Bill Brown

Wordle 403 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

MightyGiants

Nice choice of words today.  Tricky to guess but a common word

Wordle 403 5/6*

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟨🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

Used pretty much every letter in the alphabet to finally solve

Wordle 403 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

SPRIT
TODAY
COUGH
MOTEL
MOTTO
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Ed Vette

Wordle 403 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Thought I might loose the streak today.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Wordle 403 5/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I guess I'll join the crowd today

HOIST
READY
PLUCK
TOOTH
MOTTO
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

DaveBrown74

Wordle 404 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sometimes going 0 for on the first guess isn't the worst thing in the world assuming you are lucky enough to do some damage on the second guess. Eliminating five common letters right out of the gate is helpful.

Ed Vette

Wordle 404 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
~ Coach Tom Coughlin