News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Wordle Average Score
Games Played
Guess Distribution:
 - +   

- +   

- +   

- +   

- +   

Games Won: 136
Games Lost: 3
Your Average: 4.504

Can this be right?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

DaveBrown74

Wordle 416 4/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm satisfied with my 4 guess outcome on this one, although getting from guess number two to guess number three took some thinking.

Ed Vette

Wordle 416 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bill Brown

Wordle 416 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Jolly Blue Giant

This one sucked. I got it in four, but I don't know how. Pretty much exhausted the alphabet so I threw a crap guess against the wall and it stuck  :-??

Wordle 416 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

CRUST
THINK
MOTEL
PATTY

With the letters I had left, I flipped a coin between BATTY and PATTY. Had decided on BATTY, but put in PATTY as I was half asleep....duh. Pays to do the opposite of my own hunches...LOL
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

MightyGiants

Tricky

Wordle 416 4/6*

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

Wordle 416 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I kind of found this pretty easy.
HOIST
READY
PLUCK
PATTY
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Wordle 416 5/6*

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

RAISE
CANAL
GAMUT
BATTY
PATTY
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

If anyone is interested in my guesses they were:

stare
paint
patch
patty
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: Ed Vette on August 09, 2022, 06:46:23 AMWordle 416 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

trial
atone
chapt
patty
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: MightyGiants on August 09, 2022, 10:14:19 AMIf anyone is interested in my guesses they were:

stare
paint
patch
patty

I'm always interested in the guesses of others Rich. I always check them out to see how their mind works...LOL
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on August 09, 2022, 10:42:19 AMtrial
atone
chapt
patty

Are you sure about those guesses? The picture you posted and your third guess don't line up because the chart wouldn't have 3 yellows at the end because there is no "r" in "patty"
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: MightyGiants on August 09, 2022, 10:50:43 AMAre you sure about those guesses? The picture you posted and your third guess don't line up because the chart wouldn't have 3 yellows at the end because there is no "r" in "patty"

Right, fixed.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bill Brown

Wordle 417 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Under 2 minutes today.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Ed Vette

Wordle 417 3/6

🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
~ Coach Tom Coughlin