News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: T200 on August 12, 2022, 07:55:52 AMWordle 419 X/6*

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

Off my game today.

I'm anxious to see the guesses you made. You were so close with five straight guesses that had three or four in the right spot.  :-??
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on August 12, 2022, 07:22:21 AMEasy when you have four letters.

Like many fun games, there is a combination of skill and luck
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on August 12, 2022, 08:15:44 AMI'm anxious to see the guesses you made. You were so close with five straight guesses that had three or four in the right spot.  :-??

Me too.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Wordle 419 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

So I'm back to being Late. I was way off today using the D after it was already eliminated.

HOIST
READY
PLUCK
LADLE
LABEL
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Quote from: Ed Vette on August 12, 2022, 07:21:48 AMWordle 419 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

cones
trial
label

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Wordle 419 4/6*

🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADIEU
LASER
LAPEL
LABEL

Brutal third guess on my part.

MightyGiants

Quote from: MightyGiants on August 12, 2022, 07:05:38 AMVery easy, less than a minute

Wordle 419 3/6*

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

stare
bleak
label
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Quote from: T200 on August 12, 2022, 07:55:52 AMWordle 419 X/6*

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

Off my game today.

RAISE
PANEL
GAVEL
CAMEL
HAZEL
BABEL
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

It wasn't a hard word to guess, but there were so many alternatives that I came close to missing it

Wordle 420 6/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bill Brown

Wordle 420 6/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Same with me Rich. It's nerve wracking when you get down to only one pick left and you have two word that will still work.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

DaveBrown74

Wordle 420 6/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I cannot believe they went with this word. I know it's a real word in the English language, but to me it is borderline slang.

Jolly Blue Giant

Stupid word  :boooo:

Wordle 420 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

SPORT
ALIGN
FUNNY
JUNKY
HUNKY

Bill Brown

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on August 13, 2022, 06:57:14 AMStupid word  :boooo:

Wordle 420 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Your five is the best of us so far.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Ed Vette

Wordle 420 X/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
84 streak broken
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

That's a bummer Ed. When I got the word this morning, I thought it was a really stupid word and also thought to myself, "some streaks are going to end today". Sorry this one got you