News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Wordle 906 3/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: T200 on December 12, 2023, 07:39:35 AMThat new car has you in tune with technology!
That made me laugh... :laugh:

Lucky first guess (HOUSE). I would normally go with MOUSE instead, but decided today to try my luck with an "H"...it worked out. If I hadn't used up my "O", I would've gone with THOSE. Just luck...pure luck!

I'm still figuring out the car. Who would have thought changing/saving radio stations or setting a simple cruise control would require a college course (albeit, probably a non-credit community college night course for retirees, which I would take if they had one...lol)

I also would like to change the "mood lighting" for music, which flashes the floor and some hidden lights with a selected color in sync with the beat. When I take a call through the radio, the mood lighting flashes with each word I receive...friggin weird. I can't figure out how to turn it off, and I'm too lazy to read the manual
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

T200

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on December 12, 2023, 09:52:11 AMThat made me laugh... :laugh:

Lucky first guess (HOUSE). I would normally go with MOUSE instead, but decided today to try my luck with an "H"...it worked out. If I hadn't used up my "O", I would've gone with THOSE. Just luck...pure luck!

I'm still figuring out the car. Who would have thought changing/saving radio stations or setting a simple cruise control would require a college course (albeit, probably a non-credit community college night course for retirees, which I would take if they had one...lol)

I also would like to change the "mood lighting" for music, which flashes the floor and some hidden lights with a selected color in sync with the beat. When I take a call through the radio, the mood lighting flashes with each word I receive...friggin weird. I can't figure out how to turn it off, and I'm too lazy to read the manual
Treat it like a "word find" puzzle and exercise your 'blob'  =))

I would definitely find the lights syncing with my phone call audio annoying as hell.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Bill Brown

Wordle 907 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

DaveBrown74

I am guessing I guessed the same word as you on my par putt Bill.

Wordle 907 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Jolly Blue Giant

Wordle 907 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ed Vette

Wordle 907 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

Wordle 907 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

bobalobabingbong

Wordle 907 4/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟨🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
- Dan

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Bill Brown

Wordle 908 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Heck of a third guess

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

bobalobabingbong

Wordle 908 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
- Dan

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Jolly Blue Giant

Wordle 908 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

T200

Wordle 908 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ed Vette

Wordle 908 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
17 words left and a lucky guess
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Wordle 908 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩