News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Final Season of Ozark starts tonight

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 21, 2022, 10:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on January 31, 2022, 10:46:10 AM
You will be.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have no doubt. So many shocking moments.

If I was to list them in order of shock factor I'd fail. Probably the most shocked was when Darlene Snell blew Del Rio's head off with a shotgun for calling her a redneck instead of a hillbilly. To me, Del was the most feared man I ever saw in my life and for Darlene to just nonchalantly blow his head off without a second thought blew my mind. She's the most dangerous person on the show IMO. Like when she jabbed a syringe of pure heroin in the guy's neck after offering him a glass of ice tea or when she killed her husband as he was taking her out for a walk with the intention to kill her. Then Darlene deciding to steal someone's baby and at 70 years old is screwing 19 year old Wyatt and moves him in as her lover...LMFAO. Darlene is a whack job times 10.

The guy splatting on the sidewalk was shocking, but not as shocking as when Helen Pierce was executed standing next to Marty and Wendy after expecting Navarrow to turn the business over to her. Blood and brain matter all over the faces of Marty and Wendy...again, blew my mind LOL

It got where the death of anyone was no longer surprising, but I kept getting surprised. Cade killing Roy surprised me, a trucker blowing a guy's hand off to send a message...meh, or Cade murdering his unrelenting mouthy wife after she said she should have married his taller brother, etc. But to me, the funniest one was when ever controlling mouthy Eugenia gets run over by a garbage truck at high speed while bitching out her son again...and then her dumb son wants to pay 60,000 dollars to have her ashes made into a diamond so he can give it a woman he hopes to marry...  =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

There is nothing but shock factor in this show...very dark, yet hilarious!
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on January 31, 2022, 11:34:51 AM
I have no doubt. So many shocking moments.

If I was to list them in order of shock factor I'd fail. Probably the most shocked was when Darlene Snell blew Del Rio's head off with a shotgun for calling her a redneck instead of a hillbilly. To me, Del was the most feared man I ever saw in my life and for Darlene to just nonchalantly blow his head off without a second thought blew my mind. She's the most dangerous person on the show IMO. Like when she jabbed a syringe of pure heroin in the guy's neck after offering him a glass of ice tea or when she killed her husband as he was taking her out for a walk with the intention to kill her. Then Darlene deciding to steal someone's baby and at 70 years old is screwing 19 year old Wyatt and moves him in as her lover...LMFAO. Darlene is a whack job times 10.

The guy splatting on the sidewalk was shocking, but not as shocking as when Helen Pierce was executed standing next to Marty and Wendy after expecting Navarrow to turn the business over to her. Blood and brain matter all over the faces of Marty and Wendy...again, blew my mind LOL

It got where the death of anyone was no longer surprising, but I kept getting surprised. Cade killing Roy surprised me, a trucker blowing a guy's hand off to send a message...meh, or Cade murdering his unrelenting mouthy wife after she said she should have married his taller brother, etc. But to me, the funniest one was when ever controlling mouthy Eugenia gets run over by a garbage truck at high speed while bitching out her son again...and then her dumb son wants to pay 60,000 dollars to have her ashes made into a diamond so he can give it a woman he hopes to marry...  =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

There is nothing but shock factor in this show...very dark, yet hilarious!

Start watching, we need more input on the spoiler thread.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

I'll make some sort of deal with my girlfriend and maybe I can knock off a couple of episodes tonight. I've gone through three so far while she was out doing something else. She used to love them and now she says she doesn't like them anymore - "too complicated and too gruesome" says she  :-??. Moody little thing. If she happens to catch a peak while I'm watching and she gets hooked (like the last time she actually watched them), then maybe I can binge right through them. I'm very tempted to check out the thread, but I won't. I want my own shock...LOL

Jolly Blue Giant

Second half of last season drops on Netflix April 29th (Saturday night)

LennG

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on April 24, 2022, 08:56:06 AM
Second half of last season drops on Netflix April 29th (Saturday night)

Best news I've heard since they started Better Call Saul again.

Some good TV for a change
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Geesh, I am the one who posted last week about the return of Ozark to remind everyone that the 2nd half of the last season was being dropped Saturday night. Guess who forgot all about that...ME  :doh:

I spent last night searching the high heavens for something to watch and I settled on watching XXX: Return of Xander Cage. Good movie, but I can't believe I forgot all about Ozark  ~X(

That's why I had to post on this thread because I won't open the spoiler thread until I watch all episodes. Duhhh, I feel like an idiot. I chalk it up to wedding and draft hangover

T200

Doesn't seem that anyone other than myself is finished with Part II.

There is a spoiler thread up but I haven't posted any info in it as yet. I'll wait until more have watched it.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

I've watched 5 episodes so far and hope to have the series finished by tonight or tomorrow night in which I will jump to the spoiler thread and add my two cents

T200

No rush - nothing has been posted yet.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

I have one episode left. Getting really messy and confusing