News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The Walking Dead MidSeason Begins on AMC

Started by Ed Vette, February 20, 2022, 10:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

I wonder how they end TWD. Apparently Fear will continue. The World Beyond also seemed to be for a younger audience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Ed Vette on April 10, 2022, 09:59:14 AM
I wonder how they end TWD. Apparently Fear will continue. The World Beyond also seemed to be for a younger audience.

The only way I see it ending is most or everyone dies as that is reality.  There is no cure!  Whenever someone dies it just makes more zombies.  Even in these

Ed Vette

Quote from: Slugs Narrows on April 10, 2022, 10:38:35 AM
The only way I see it ending is most or everyone dies as that is reality.  There is no cure!  Whenever someone dies it just makes more zombies.  Even in these
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Ed Vette on April 10, 2022, 10:52:55 AM
Then how do they make a Daryl and Carol or a Maggie and Negan spin-off credible?

Maybe not everyone dies but most!

LennG

Quote from: Ed Vette on April 10, 2022, 10:52:55 AM
Then how do they make a Daryl and Carol or a Maggie and Negan spin-off credible?

I agree Ed. It has been announced that those 2 spin-offs are already in the works.

Personally, I think Daryl/Carol will be boring but Maggie /Negan has distinct possibilities.

As for who will survive and who will die, I think the group will gain control of the Commonwealth and they will live happily ever after in that growing community. It seems fitting after all the years of watching death. But then why have a spin-off, especially with the most popular characters.

Overall, maybe it's just me, but I believe we have become sort of immune to these types of shows, zombies et al, end of the world thing and any spin offs will soon die.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: LennG on April 10, 2022, 01:10:06 PM
I agree Ed. It has been announced that those 2 spin-offs are already in the works.

Personally, I think Daryl/Carol will be boring but Maggie /Negan has distinct possibilities.

As for who will survive and who will die, I think the group will gain control of the Commonwealth and they will live happily ever after in that growing community. It seems fitting after all the years of watching death. But then why have a spin-off, especially with the most popular characters.

Overall, maybe it's just me, but I believe we have become sort of immune to these types of shows, zombies et al, end of the world thing and any spin offs will soon die.
Will we ever see Rick again?

LennG

Quote from: Slugs Narrows on April 10, 2022, 03:45:57 PM
Will we ever see Rick again?

In the cinema.

There are several players who disappeared and who knows if we ever see them again. Like the garbage dump girl who went away with Rick. I sort of liked her, never to be seen again?

And now that we are talking about this, where in hell did they go, off in that helicopter? If this Commonwealth has 50G people where ever Rick and company went in that whirlybird, they ahve to be sort of thriving, so where is that?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: LennG on April 10, 2022, 05:14:52 PM
In the cinema.

There are several players who disappeared and who knows if we ever see them again. Like the garbage dump girl who went away with Rick. I sort of liked her, never to be seen again?

And now that we are talking about this, where in hell did they go, off in that helicopter? If this Commonwealth has 50G people where ever Rick and company went in that whirlybird, they ahve to be sort of thriving, so where is that?
My thoughts exactly and to be honest the season ending or this all ending and NEVER GETTING THOSE ANSWERS would to me feel like they dropped the ball huge.

Ed Vette

FEAR once again took a back seat to TWD. It almost seems like there is one outstanding writer and they moved that person from show to show. Fear was hokey in the season premiere while TWD was a terrific season. I know Madison is coming back and that
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Even the acting was heads up superior this season on TWD. I
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Slugsy-Narrows

Finally got caught up.

Finally season part 2 started slow and wasn

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Slugsy-Narrows

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Slugsy-Narrows