News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The Walking Dead MidSeason Begins on AMC

Started by Ed Vette, February 20, 2022, 10:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Quote from: Slugs Narrows on May 04, 2022, 12:51:53 PM
I wonder with Maggy and Negan if they hey Fast Forward a few years like they did once before.  If you recall Negan told her son in a few years we can settle this like men.

I believe they are ending 1 of the other two spin offs as well.

I tried watching the other 2 and couldn
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Ed Vette on May 04, 2022, 12:58:19 PM
Took me about half a season to like Fear. It started out slow and took a while to develop the characters. Viewers have to like the characters for a show to survive and clearly TWD characters are much better. Even the ones they periodically introduce have screen presence and charisma. There is a Maggie character on Fear named Alicia. She sucks. I can

Ed Vette

Quote from: Slugs Narrows on May 04, 2022, 04:05:14 PM
Lol. I went through 2 seasons of 1 and 1 of the other bing watching and just couldn
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin