News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Anyone familiar with cloud mining investing?

Started by squibber, March 08, 2022, 08:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squibber

A friend of mine told me to look into Greenhashes Cloud Mining. You can buy contracts of different amounts and duration. For example, a $1,550 contract for 2 months pays you $28/day income. This is too good to be true so I am very skeptical. What's the catch?

Ed Vette

So you net $130 over two months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

squibber

Quote from: Ed Vette on March 08, 2022, 10:20:01 AM
So you net $130 over two months?

No. The website claims $28 per day profit if you lick in $1550 for two months. Might be a pyramid scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squibber

Thanks for the link, Ed. I understand it a little better but it's confusing.

MightyGiants

My research came up with this is not a scam business.  It is a bitcoin mining venture with an environmental theme

That said, I am reminded of a saying by the great investor Warren Buffett:

"Never invest in a business you cannot understand."
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

squibber

Their website doesn't say anything about the initial investment being returned to you after 2 months. So maybe the daily profit includes a partial return of your initial investment. Seems too risky for a $130 return.