News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

HULU

Started by LennG, May 24, 2022, 04:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

I don't know if anyone has this or watches shows on it, but they are running a promo, $1 a month for 3 months as a trial thing. We do this every year on the day after Thanksgiving, they run a full-year promo for $1 a month for 12 months.
With his promo, there are ads but if there is anything you want to watch on HULU here's the chance

https://www.hulu.com/start/email-reacq-nsd?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=CM_EML_Brand_Q3_2022_202205_NSDReminder_Winning_Reacq&plus_app=Nonsub&cmc=Special%20Offer&cmp=162544&jobid=4650597&user_id=158462835
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Hulu has a lot of good stuff that the other streaming platforms don't have. I've had it for a few years now and it was the first service I ever signed up for. Since then, I've pretty much run the gamut of all the platforms and getting Prime is a given because of the free shipping at Amazon and I spend hundreds of dollars on Amazon for just about everything under the sun. Getting free movies is just an extra benefit, but the fee pays for itself ten times over from watching their movies. Anyone who doesn't have Hulu should get it for the dollar a month deal. I imagine it comes with commercials and you have to pay the regular price for commercial free
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Bill Brown

I have had HULU for about a year and really like it. A much better bang for the buck than when I had Spectrum. I also have Amazon prime because of the free shipping. And for 9.00 a month I have a streaming service called frndly. Lots of old programs for old farts like me and it has 3 hallmark channels. And it has the ability to record as well.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."